You are not logged in. Please register or login.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

Re: BETTER: second single CONFIRMED

huntermc wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Excellent work lol, find anything else using your scientific formula?

Nothing good, just a couple of songs from some singer named Heidi Happy, someone making random race cars sounds, and some Swedish interviews.

I did another search on the page and found this link: http://www.20min.ch/tools/suchen/story/31498464 . No article, just an embedded mp3.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

WTF, Prosititute HAS to be the next single. It is radio friendly as a motherfucker and the best overall ballad.

The Blues was awesome at RIR3 but unless they've drastically changed it since the Last leaks, It gets kind of boring.

Prostitute is awesome
'

This I Love could've been Estranged like in Epicness  but it seems like Axl left it incomplete. It is amazing but it could've been a monster of epic proportions like Bohemian Rhapsody or something.

The guitar solo in This I Love Sucks also.

Prostitute and then If The World.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

That was a nice surprise, too often we know whats happening before it does. Shacklers never sounded so good.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
huntermc wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Excellent work lol, find anything else using your scientific formula?

Nothing good, just a couple of songs from some singer named Heidi Happy, someone making random race cars sounds, and some Swedish interviews.

I did another search on the page and found this link: http://www.20min.ch/tools/suchen/story/31498464 . No article, just an embedded mp3.

Heidi Happy??!! Result! 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Great choice for the second single.

And i was just thinking to myself today that they should release a second single before the album drops sunday.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

Wow. Awesome detective work guys.

Better sounds ENORMOUS. The 'Na na na' harmonies at the end sounds way more processed, compressed and artifitial than earlier leaks but I'm just gonna accept whatever Axl wants us to hear. The more we get hung up on Brian May and old mixes the less we appreciate that this is all happening after so many years.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I'll never get over Catcher, in 15 years I'll be weeping over a piano belting out a heartfelt ode to that original demo. Guitar solo auditions start in 2020.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I'll never get over Catcher, in 15 years I'll be weeping over a piano belting out a heartfelt ode to that original demo. Guitar solo auditions start in 2020.

i feel ya olorin.... 17

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

playing Better now on Radio one - DJ says Shackler's got a 'great reaction'

Board footer