You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Furbush wrote:

is prostitute the same source?
there's a weird glug sound...

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

So for those who've got all the final versions of the singles tonight, this I suppose you can say marks an unofficial end to the journey that has been in the making for well over a decade. Through massive amounts of drama and suspense over the years, we the GNR fans have overcome the obstacles we had to endure repeatedly over the course of the timeline... I guess you could say that "our" moment has arrived. Almost everyone in some capacity is hearing Chinese Democracy in all it's final glory.

What a night it has been, this all (the hunt for music) officially ends once we've got the physical release in our hands... It's been a pleasure talking to most of you during my short time here, and I look forward to more forthcoming conversations with you all.

You all have a good night. Cheers to all...

5 19

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!!

Its all over sad sniff

Too tired to monologue tonight, but its been a lot of fun. So many years of waiting and now, its nearly over, just have to get the physical disc and then salvation smile

Long Live Guns N' Roses.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

American Communism Starts Now... haha

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

So where is 'If the World' then?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

So where is 'If the World' then?

Check your PM's.

whatisitman
 Rep: 15 

whatisitman wrote:

Completely replaced the solo in Riad... hmph

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm shocked by how horrible this Riad solo is. What could have been the best song on the album loses that spot because the solo is so dreadful. Its just a heap of shit pasted on to the track. Has the best intro on the album though. Love the inclusion of the crowd noise. Sort of like an ode to the hardcores who bitched about the bootleg for years.

I look forward to imsorry(or someone else) adding that killer intro to the original Riad leak.

whatisitman
 Rep: 15 

whatisitman wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm shocked by how horrible this Riad solo is. What could have been the best song on the album loses that spot because the solo is so dreadful. Its just a heap of shit pasted on to the track. Has the best intro on the album though. Love the inclusion of the crowd noise. Sort of like an ode to the hardcores who bitched about the bootleg for years.

I look forward to imsorry(or someone else) adding that killer intro to the original Riad leak.

Maybe he (imsorry) can put the correct solo back in.

I'm assuming that's Bumblefoot on the new solo?

Ok, well, I guess I'll get used to it...

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Yep I've been saying for a while now that Ron's solo in Rhiad sucks the big one.  I'd like to try and paste Buckets solo from the old leak back into it.  Still I think this is one of the best songs on the album, if they didn't change the solo it would be the best.

Board footer