You are not logged in. Please register or login.

whatisitman
 Rep: 15 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

whatisitman wrote:

I'm sorry, but every song just sounds "messed" with...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
whatisitman wrote:

The album is a complete cut and paste job. You can even tell where vocals and music were added in at different times. None of these songs have a perfect flow to them.

Its a really good album, but people are gonna have to get used to how these songs turned out.

Yep I've been saying for a while now that Ron's solo in Rhiad sucks the big one.  I'd like to try and paste Buckets solo from the old leak back into it.  Still I think this is one of the best songs on the album, if they didn't change the solo it would be the best.

I agree. If it was this same version with Bucket's solo still there, its the main highlight of the album.

whatisitman
 Rep: 15 

whatisitman wrote:

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Fire Ron!!!!!

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
whatisitman wrote:

Don't be sorry, you speak the truth.  Axl should have released this album back in 01, 02 at the very latest!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bucketfan wrote:
whatisitman wrote:

Don't be sorry, you speak the truth.  Axl should have released this album back in 01, 02 at the very latest!

This is true. It's hilarious that for his notorious reputation for taking forever to do vocals that the vocals on this are all really old. On some of the songs the vocals are around a decade old. You would have thought that this was the thing he'd continue tinkering with over the years. It's pretty clear that they added some unnecessary instrumental elements to the album over the years. It's also pretty clear that the main reason it is just now being released is because of personal and professional bullshit behind the scenes that has nothing to do with the music.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

holy shit.. that IS bad...

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

so.. um.. did he take every bit of bucket off this thing?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

so.. um.. did he take every bit of bucket off this thing?

What "thing"? Riad or the album? Bucket is all over the album.

As for Riad, I think Ron's playing is good. Not as good as Bucket's but still good.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

i guess you get used to one solo... and then the new one just doesn't seem to fit.... i'm really not diggin' it... but, like some of the other changes... i'm sure it'll grow on me eventually

Board footer