You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Re: If the World would end today.....

Roxxie wrote:

This thread is beyond insane.  What were the chances that you would be listening to that particular song?!  Crazy...

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

great story

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

WOW! Check out this footage guys. Click the link then on the right hand side there's a part that says "External Links.  Video: Fireball footage taken by Andy Bartlett. This was awsome!

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2008 … eteor.html

You'll notice at the top right of the footage there's an airplane in view. I bet the pilot shit his pants 16

Roxxie wrote:

This thread is beyond insane.  What were the chances that you would be listening to that particular song?!  Crazy...

I'm guessing 1 in 14 haha as I had CD playing on my lap top on repeat.  16

Bono

Bono wrote:

Last time I bump this. Just wanted to make sure everyone sees the footage.  I posted the link in the post above.  It's kind of the climax of the topic so check it out 16

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:

That was a pretty incredible video, and pretty amazing that you saw it, I never see stuff like that

(I'll probably get killed by a meteor landing on my house now that I've said that!)

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow,,,thats pretty crazy...i wonder when we'll hear more of it

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Bono wrote:

yeah it no doubt had to be a meteorite. What else could be that big, that fast, that bright? they saw it in Manitoba for fuck sakes. That's roughly 1300 km(800 miles) away from here!

That would be bucket heading back to Earth to play at the AMAs 14  3

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:
Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

trip out!!!!

Bono

Bono wrote:

That's fucking awesome Roxxie. That cop had a wicked view. It was filmed 2 hours from where I live. We've all see shooting stars and stuff but this thing was just unreal. I honestly don't think I can recall ever seeing any footage of something this big cracking our atmosphere in my life. I swear every tiem i listen to If The World I'm going to remember that night.

Board footer