You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Rate it?!

mickronson wrote:

an 8/10 for me.  minus 1 for shacklers boring generic`ness, minus 1 for riads 200x (before ron killed it)  song which wasnt bad but then it had sellotaped to it a 2008 solo that didnt fit.. minus 1 for Prostitute.. its the last song ffs, i expect something Epic..  but as you see there are -3 points but there is +1 more for TWAT and its epic bucket solo, which i expected more of, but got denied

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

I waited 17 years for this? Overproduced piece of shit record. Whoever thought they could do better than the band and West for Ax, ruined many more peoples careers that just the Ax. All of these people shut down not only his voice but many other peoples voices in our generation as well because of their hysterics.

I am just sick this is it. All the lives touched  and this is it? I am really just in stunned disbelief....IS this just the first chapter? Could we have cut it down a little?

I find it hard to believe listening to this that his affairs were not taken over by a conservator years ago.

DEL YOU ARE (still) AN IDIOT.

Yeah I a a bitch and apparently he needed a little bitch in his life because West would never have let this shit happen. Which is why one man is not a band. This is not Guns and Roses not even close...Just like the Spaghetti Incident was the beginning of the end... this is the end.. Just a whole bunch of YES men fucking up a creative genius to the point he cant step outside of the circles his head is running in.

Get your shit together ax, get a real analyst and call the boys... Cause this is crap when not played through big studio speakers where the rest of the world lives.....and where maybe one song about unrequited love would have been enough....PUNK

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

so, just to clarify,  you dont like it much then..

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

What he could have done and this is it?

When Ax dies and they all start trying to tell their unofficial/official stories of Ax, then you will see just how fucked up all the people around him really are.
Anyone who lived through the era after UYI will tell you.  They killed the music. This to me just verifies it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'll give it a 9.  I really find nothing wrong with the album whatsoever, BUT I don't know if there's ever been a PERFECT album.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:

I'll give it a 9.  I really find nothing wrong with the album whatsoever, BUT I don't know if there's ever been a PERFECT album.

Nothing wrong with this record?!  Man listen to CITR the leak and then listen to the one on CD.  And keep a bucket close to throw up.  Too many layers and Finck absolutely massacres the song.  I would point out the other things but just read my review on the review thread.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:

Nothing wrong with this record?!  Man listen to CITR the leak and then listen to the one on CD.  And keep a bucket close to throw up.  Too many layers and Finck absolutely massacres the song.  I would point out the other things but just read my review on the review thread.

what he said ^

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dunno even know how to rate it...null vote for me

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Well neemo.  Usually you listen to an album and when you're done you say how you liked it on a range of either 1 to 5 or 1 to 10.  Hope I helped.  tongue

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^haha depends if i'm on the rag or not....could be a 4 one day and a nine the next...

Board footer