You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: For the record.....

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

lol

the original lineup didn't include slash.  so to, objectively, say what the real gnr is we must use the law or look at the founding members. since the founding members aren't the lineup that reunion buffs refer to as "the real gnr", using the law becomes the sole to for defining gnr, objectively. for me anyways 22

Ah, the old "dead guy and wish he was dead guy were really Guns N' Roses" response when the fans of the new band run out of cases to make.  Usually they put up a little fight first instead of pulling it out so quickly.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
downliner wrote:

Kudos to Bono for starting the thread.

I'm of a similiar same state of mind and not in the least bit interested in funding the "GNR Family". When the hangers-on have fucked off I'll buy the album.

If being a fan means putting up with more of the same shit which we've all become accustomed to I'll join the line of "fake fans" right behind Buzzsaw and Bono.

Fuck GNR 9

Well, that isn't the line I was hoping to lead, but hey, if I got guys like you and Bono behind me, what can go wrong?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
downliner wrote:

Kudos to Bono for starting the thread.

I'm of a similiar same state of mind and not in the least bit interested in funding the "GNR Family". When the hangers-on have fucked off I'll buy the album.

If being a fan means putting up with more of the same shit which we've all become accustomed to I'll join the line of "fake fans" right behind Buzzsaw and Bono.

Fuck GNR 9

Well, that isn't the line I was hoping to lead, but hey, if I got guys like you and Bono behind me, what can go wrong?

Same here pretty much!

Following the Axl debacle has just become a bad obsession that I cant seem to kick. Its just too funny at times.

I bought the album,so I have a right to say this album is disappointing to me and other long time GN'R fans,sure I think Ron,Frank,Dizzy and Axl are cool,but face the facts,the band that recorded most of this album (meaning Buckethead,Finck,Tobias,Brain) aren't even in the band anymore,so it wasn't even a band that recorded the album in the first place,hell most of them were probably not even in the same studio when it was recorded.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

lol

the original lineup didn't include slash.  so to, objectively, say what the real gnr is we must use the law or look at the founding members. since the founding members aren't the lineup that reunion buffs refer to as "the real gnr", using the law becomes the sole to for defining gnr, objectively. for me anyways 22

Ah, the old "dead guy and wish he was dead guy were really Guns N' Roses" response when the fans of the new band run out of cases to make.  Usually they put up a little fight first instead of pulling it out so quickly.

ughh. it's not a bit, it's a fact and more proof that i am being objective and you are not, which was the whole point of my posts.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I guess that explains why they were removed from the recording contract in the same press release that Slash was, right?  Or was it some other press release?  Very objective.  Nice job.

war

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I guess that explains why they were removed from the recording contract in the same press release that Slash was, right?  Very objective.  Nice job.

dude, what does that have to do with slash and duff not being gnr anymore?

anyone that says this is not gnr is being subjective because..

this is gnr, whether you like it or not and you haven't given me one objective reason why i am wrong.

you're too busy changing the subject and, speaking of grammar, who's "they"? that post doesn't specify much of anything.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
war wrote:

i also agree with dtj

some of you people are not fans. except the truth. this is gnr, legally and objectively speaking.

i think you people become so agnry because you can't let go of the past and continue to follow a band that you do not approve of while worshipping a memory. if you do not agree that this is gnr then you should get yourself a new hobbie or a new band to follow and come back when and if a reunion hits. i support gnr right now and i will support them as long as i appreciate their music, regardless of the lineup.

i support gnr too, you know. maybe you should go back a couple of pages and read again what bono listed: the riots, the bootlegs, the money spent for this band. does it mean he's not a fan if he didn't jump and buy one album? hey, all y'all buckethead fans, you;re not true fans, go buy all his albums and then say you're true fans.

i will not buy this album now. i refuse to buy an album put together just for the fuck of it. if you can't be bothered to print your own lyrics correct on your own fucking album that tells me you can't respect your own fans. why should i do you a favor and buy the album?

axl didn't owe us an album, i don't have to buy the album first day of release.

i can get over the past. i wish bucket would be there on stage if they ever decide to tour again, whoever "they" might be.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I guess that explains why they were removed from the recording contract in the same press release that Slash was, right?  Very objective.  Nice job.

dude, what does that have to do with slash and duff not being gnr anymore?

anyone that says this is not gnr is being subjective because..

this is gnr, whether you like it or not and you haven't given me one objective reason why i am wrong.

you're too busy changing the subject

I'm pretty sure I never said they were...in fact, I'm certain of it.  And you're accusing me of changing the subject?  You're discussing a subject with yourself that doesn't even exist in this thread.  Fascinating.  10

Go back and read what I said.  I'm not going to keep repeating myself and pissing off more people by doing so.  I've stated my case - you don't have to agree with it, in fact, I'm not asking you to.  You sir are a waste of time.

war

war wrote:

yeah and i was responding to a moderator's comment and on topic. i think i am safe. but nice try.

Board footer