You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Predictions: 1st week U.S. sales will be...

Sky Dog wrote:

that was kind of my point.....There is a good argument to suggest Axl is just cutting his losses. No personal promotion by him, exclusive deals for the album and two songs in a soundtrack and video game. Just easy ways to get some income up front.:/ You put out enough songs as singles and wait to see if one catches fire. If it doesn't, you pack it in and go the reunion route. If something hits, you try to put together the best "new " Gnr possible for a tour. There is a reason that they eliminated the names of bandmembers from the official site posting.:thumbup:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

true madagas...also if bestbuy bought 3 mill up front then i dont think Iovine gives a rats ass if anyone buys it...he's already cashed out on the deal 14

Sky Dog wrote:

I think they only bought 1.5 million....still have to consider what they are selling worldwide.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

true...also compared to the last 10 or so years, just having it on the shelf is better than nothing, they've also made a mint on GH which costs them less than nothing

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
madagas wrote:

If it doesn't, you pack it in and go the reunion route. If something hits, you try to put together the best "new " Gnr possible for a tour. There is a reason that they eliminated the names of bandmembers from the official site posting.:thumbup:

In that regard, you think the nixing of a band member (or was it two?) is your reason for the reunion? What about the Slash dis we just got a couple days after those band names went down? How does that spell reunion?

Board footer