You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Another skip?

Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't here it. On the other hand the "skip" in Scrapes was intentional, for sure. Anyone who listened some industrial music can tell it. It's another question if it was a good idea.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont hear anthing in sorry that could be a skip

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Thanks guys, maybe my rip was bad.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

I'm not sure if its at the same point, but there is some note (could be guitar or synth or keyboard, not sure) that sounds like one of these AIM sounds added to the second leak. I thought one had been left on the album for a second. Its in the second verse, as far as I remember.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Someone on mygnr claimed that if you played Scraped backwards you could hear Axl say the word "Scraped". He found it because his version of Scraped had a 'skip' and was wanting to know what it was. I think the person who found it also found the hidden piano in TWAT (found when played backwards)

I haven't had a chance to check either mainly because playing the album backwards doesn't really appeal to me 16 He did post download links so will see if I can dig em out

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't here it. On the other hand the "skip" in Scrapes was intentional, for sure. Anyone who listened some industrial music can tell it. It's another question if it was a good idea.

But see that's the problem. It doesn't work. Whereas skips in industrial songs are made to work for the song, the skip in Scraped doesn't add anything to the sound, rhythm, or flow. It just sounds like a freakin' disc skip.

And that's why everyone has - WTF - written all over their faces.

Board footer