You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Axl PWNS DR. PEPPER

DCK wrote:

We have to get real about this and so should Axl;

Dr. Pepper did this because they saw it as a nice free promotion and behind the lines, a nice way of make fun of Axl Rose.
They had NO idea CD would be out and they blew it big time
Then they tried to offer a thing online after they got totally stuck in a place they never expected to be
The online thing crashed and we didn't get any Dr. Pepper.

I'm not into lawsuits but this thing smells and I get why Axl wanna sue their asses. He should not have waited this long. He should have smelt the rat when it first got announced. I did, but I gave it all the benifit of a naive doubt.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And to think, Axl could just sign on one little dotted line, and be EARNING his money, rather than suing for it.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Didn't Axl write a letter of praise for DR Pepper though and seemed pleased they were interested?

Did he not realize they were taking jabs at him?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't know if 'praise' is the word. I think he just said GN'R appreciates their support, as it came to surprise to them, and that he'd share his Dr. Pepper with Bucket, because Bucket is still on the album. Which of course caused Madison to "over flow".

Anyways, i'm sure he realized they were making fun of him, and turning it into a joke. But, the last 15 years have been a joke to be honest with you.

Don't these people know better.  Axl is king of law suits.

Board footer