You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Chinese Democracy Chart Positions Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

The problem in my honest opinion is still the exclusive Best Buy crap and no promo...BUT...I still believe the album WILL pick up.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

An edited and shortened CITR could do well. It's a simple Yeserdays-type songs, yet it's almost 6 minutes long. Boring.

I always saw hit potential in Street of Dreams/The blues, but Axl's singing on the finished version is awful, sounds like a bad demo. It would flop.

Edit CITR? Get the fuck outta here! 16

I say fuck it. If people can't accept this great piece of art they can go jerk off to Kanye, Hinder or whatever nonsense they got melting down their brains. This album will be remembered in 20 years, no doubt in my mind.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

polluxlm wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

An edited and shortened CITR could do well. It's a simple Yeserdays-type songs, yet it's almost 6 minutes long. Boring.

I always saw hit potential in Street of Dreams/The blues, but Axl's singing on the finished version is awful, sounds like a bad demo. It would flop.

Edit CITR? Get the fuck outta here! 16

I say fuck it. If people can't accept this great piece of art they can go jerk off to Kanye, Hinder or whatever nonsense they got melting down their brains. This album will be remembered in 20 years, no doubt in my mind.

Exactly--fuck the mainstream, and those god damned phonies!  Let them figure it out on their own!  No need to censor anything to try to make it on the fucking bought and sold US charts!  Selling out is the last thing GNR should do!  Uzi fuckin suicide--GNR being the exact opposite of the mainstream sound is what it is all about, and a good thing in the long haul (will garner respect over time).  They are real, did not sell out to anyone!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

So I guess VR > GNR

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Just saying sales and all that

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

You can lead a horse to water but ya cant make it drink..

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

Just saying sales and all that

Well then..Britney > VR

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

ACTIVE ROCK:

8 GUNS N' ROSES CHINESE DEMOCRACY
    BLACK FROG/GEFFEN/INTERSCOPE

31 GUNS N' ROSES BETTER

- "Better" was one of the most added songs of the week yet again for active rock with 5 new stations reporting.

ROCK:

5 GUNS N' ROSES CHINESE DEMOCRACY

23  GUNS N' ROSES BETTER

- "Better" was also again one of the most added songs for the rock format as well, with 3 new stations reporting.

Board footer