You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Irving Azoff: "No Reunion Planned"

faldor wrote:

I can't believe Azoff shooting down reunion rumors makes some of you believe it's going to happen even more.  Actually I can believe that.  This is the problem.  No one believes anything anymore.  If Axl broke his silence tomorrow saying he's going full speed ahead with the "new" guys would you all say he's lying, it's only a matter of time for a reunion?  What good does it do for anyone from GNR to speak if you're not gonna believe anything they say anyway.  You're gonna believe what you want to believe.  That's fine I guess, but I'd be hesitant to speak up too if that's the way it's gonna be.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Faldor is right. We've become so polarized and jaded in the community, we don't know which end is up anymore.

We see lies as truth, and see truth as lies, and everything is a freakin' conspiracy theory.

To be completely honest, Azoff's statement does NOT make me believe it's going to happen more. It makes me believe it's going to happen less. The new band is so dead at this point, that the reunion lifeboat is all we have to hang to anymore, and it reality... the cold hard truth is... GN'R is right now where it was in 1994, post Spaghetti Incident.

and

Goin' Nowhere Fast

Here's what Axl said over at MyGN'R:

U've been lied to and misled for such a long time that sorting through all that here is virtually impossible. A lot will come out over time but the truth has been out there for a long time as well but that doesn't give you what you want so this dance just goes on and on.

I guess some things haven't changed that much as some of you may think.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Silence contributes to speculation.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Here's what Axl said over at MyGN'R:

U've been lied to and misled for such a long time that sorting through all that here is virtually impossible. A lot will come out over time but the truth has been out there for a long time as well but that doesn't give you what you want so this dance just goes on and on.

I guess some things haven't changed that much as some of you may think.

That's basically what I said before, or at least along the same lines.  I think Axl's copying me.

Board footer