You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Axlin16 wrote:

Romano is the Hermann Goring of the GN'R community.

Welcome, Axl.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh man, here we go.

echrisl
 Rep: 0 

echrisl wrote:

Well, I guess now we know why there hasn't been any promotion for the album ... he's too busy posting on GNR forums ... Jesus ...

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
echrisl wrote:

Well, I guess now we know why there hasn't been any promotion for the album ... he's too busy posting on GNR forums ... Jesus ...

Wait a second. Now don't go there.

Let's not make a good move turn into "the man can't do anything right".

echrisl

echrisl wrote:

Oh please ... if you want to stroke his ego go ahead, but don't expect everyone else to follow along.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
echrisl wrote:

Oh please ... if you want to stroke his ego go ahead, but don't expect everyone else to follow along.

16 you picked the wrong guy to stroke axl's ego 14

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
echrisl wrote:

It's not about that.

I don't want it to get all HTGTH gay up in here either.

But let's not hit him with the steel chair as soon as he got in the ring. tongue

echrisl

echrisl wrote:

Listen, posting on the band's forums is alright, but now that this has been revealed, it's going straight down the shitter.  And the bottom line is that if Axl doesn't know that he's fucked up the release of the album at this point then I certainly don't think my posts are going to shed any light on that issue for him, nor send him screaming away from the internet forever (but the nutswingers who are no doubt deluging his PM's as we speak are another story).

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Good points Chris. They had to confirm it though. Because if Axl contributes, most posters are going to sit back and say "who the fuck is Dexter?"

It's bound to happen.

But I think you're assuming Axl screwed up the release, just like we all have. There MIGHT be more to the story. Maybe there isn't, I dunno...

Board footer