You are not logged in. Please register or login.

echrisl
 Rep: 0 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

echrisl wrote:

Bottom line is, if he wanted it done differently and couldn't make it happen, then the moves he made which led him to the point where he couldn't get it to happen the way he wanted it to were as damaging as intentionally torpedoing it himself.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

guess what site is not loading now? smile)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think what's hilarious about this all is fucking MyGNR crashed.

That's great. Axl should've crashed that fuckin' place a long time ago, it's a dump. Frauline Madison probably just got her monthly visitor early.

echrisl

echrisl wrote:

People are nuts ... I can't believe the clamor at HTGTH right now; they really think the exact same thing won't happen the second Axl posts a message there?  Or that he's going to sift through their questions one by one and prepare responses?  It's no wonder I can't stand it over there.

supaplex

supaplex wrote:

i wonder, why did mygnr get the honor in the first place?

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I read the posts at mygnr about the Better vid. How much money do you wanna bet that that one 30sec concert montage is part of the video?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl will always prefer Americans over Europeans.

BOO YAH!

echrisl

echrisl wrote:

Not to incite anything crazy if my supposition is incorrect, but did anyone else notice that the dexter who registered here today is almost certainly fake?  I base that statement on the observation that his e-mail is visible here, which would be one hell of an oversight.

supaplex

supaplex wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl will always prefer Americans over Europeans.

BOO YAH!

16 good one, karma.

but, seriously, why there of all places? is it the most hateful board? i don;t post there nor do i read them.

supaplex

supaplex wrote:
echrisl wrote:

Not to incite anything crazy if my supposition is incorrect, but did anyone else notice that the dexter who registered here today is almost certainly fake?  I base that statement on the observation that his e-mail is visible here, which would be one hell of an oversight.

the thought has crossed my mind. it doesn't matter, anyway. his first post at mygnr was insulting a member and the second one did the same, so james will be all over his ass here bucket

Board footer