You are not logged in. Please register or login.

echrisl
 Rep: 0 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

echrisl wrote:

As opposed to HTGTH, where everything is ultra-censored and he'll be drowning in questions asking him to pinpoint why exactly he is the pinnacle of human existence?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Most likely the person that registered dexter here is the same one that was Azoff/Imposter.

If it really is Axl, we welcome any constructive conversation and news he might want to give us... but if it's to be a Beta and only post when you feel the need to attack, then ... no thanks.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh and by the way... Axl needs to be soaking this experience up.

It's what i've been saying for the longest time. Create a connection, talk, be a regular guy... and the fans will lick you all over.

And from what i've seen, people all over the place are on their knees and puckering up.

Didn't take long for forgiveness I see.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
echrisl wrote:

As opposed to HTGTH, where everything is ultra-censored and he'll be drowning in questions asking him to pinpoint why exactly he is the pinnacle of human existence?

don;t worry, there's lots of people who don't worship axl there. D would have a field day there 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl does realize these jackballs would talk to him for days on end right?

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I've been trying to get onto mygnr but it crashed. You can read the "play by play" so to speak in one of the threads at HTGTH. He seems to be just answering questions, not really attacking anyone.

echrisl

echrisl wrote:

It works for Dave Mustaine, I guess, but I think GNR is just too big for it to work effectively for Axl.  Also, his personality isn't conducive to it and Dave Mustaine does it on a web site he owns and runs himself, which makes it effective from bandwidth and creative control points.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I will say this, he does seem to be going out of his way to answer everyone's questions. Very cool.

I was expecting it to be a 'hit and run'. Just a post or two, and gone.

echrisl

echrisl wrote:

I actually am also surprised that this seems to be lasting as long as it is.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I've actually been able to break on through to MyGNR after all this time.

Right now Axl's talking Better video like next week, Estranged & Civil War for future GN'R shows... just some highlights.

Board footer