You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Axlin16 wrote:

In reference to multiple album covers...

Dexter wrote:

Yes there are. There are 2 more covers/bk cover combos and the real booklet that is all artwork that will be out shortly in some form. It's been an ugly battle that hasn't made any sense to anyone and whether anyone cares about such things the booklet or artwork has always been something I've been passionate about and to release the album with unapproved and unseen final artwork with a !st work only error filled draft when others more recent were readily available still has not been explained but is finally getting cleared up. My fave is the How Are You Grenade cover.

echrisl
 Rep: 0 

echrisl wrote:
supaplex wrote:
echrisl wrote:

As opposed to HTGTH, where everything is ultra-censored and he'll be drowning in questions asking him to pinpoint why exactly he is the pinnacle of human existence?

don;t worry, there's lots of people who don't worship axl there. D would have a field day there 16

I'm surfing over there, too, and D is lapping it up as fast as he can:

D (posted on HTGTH) wrote:

I feel the need to repent any GNR sins I have committed.

Anytime I ever seemed negative or what have u I apologize!

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
echrisl wrote:
supaplex wrote:
echrisl wrote:

As opposed to HTGTH, where everything is ultra-censored and he'll be drowning in questions asking him to pinpoint why exactly he is the pinnacle of human existence?

don;t worry, there's lots of people who don't worship axl there. D would have a field day there 16

Oh this shit is great.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

D pussed out. Lmao

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
echrisl wrote:

guess that "bon jovi can suck my dick" wasn't that hard to get over then 14

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Quick, someone ask him who he is going to blame next.

We have a pool going you know.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

In reference to Kanye West outselling GN'R...

Dexter wrote:

I met Kanye at the Versace awards. He was very gracious. I love Gold Digger and told him so. I'm a big fan of his stage performance as he seems to go for it physically which I relate more to. B4 r release I sent him a msg that any nonsense from the media had nothing to do with us and wished him the best. I'm humbled we've done as well as we have considering.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
echrisl wrote:

Not to incite anything crazy if my supposition is incorrect, but did anyone else notice that the dexter who registered here today is almost certainly fake?  I base that statement on the observation that his e-mail is visible here, which would be one hell of an oversight.

I noticed that, but I was online when this whole thing started at mygnr.  Shortly after Eric posted that Dexter was Axl I checked this site and HTGTH and Dexter was already listed.  Sure anybody could have done it but they would have to have been REALLY quick to do it, between the time it was confirmed and the time I noticed it registered.  Plus when this started there was only a handful of people in the thread - as opposed to now.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The only places that seem to have a Dexter is MyGNR, HTGTH & GN'REvo.

I checked around, doesn't seem to be elsewhere.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I can't believe that no one hasn't asked him straight up about Robin...

Board footer