You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Album is Kickass and I want a tour please!

misterID wrote:

Robin was a fantastic compliment to Buckethead. They might have hated each other, but Axl knew what he was doing there. Without both of them being in the band, Axl's just going to have to reconstruct a new guitar wing of the band and go for another sound. As CD showed, Ron just doesn't fit the Buckethead/Robin connection and sound. He feels like an outsider.

The only way I could be interested in a Bumblefoot lead GNR would be if there was someone completely different and out going on guitar. Like Dave Navarro.

One other thing, the Robin hate still stems from the pro Slash sentiments. How any one can love the new band (or the old new band 16) and hate Robin is completely ridiculous.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Roll on the 09 tour please smile)

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Robin has NEVER played anything better than Slash.

Now Bucket, that's a different story.

I'd disagree. I think Patience and NR are played better by Robin. Obviously just my opinion though.

well i really enjoyed both Bucket's and Bumble's renditions of the outro & end solo's

as for Robin doing Patience better than Slash, i'll have to respectfully disagree...and no i dont wanna rehash that old argument but...not even close

Board footer