You are not logged in. Please register or login.

fora
 Rep: 2 

Re: Official website update with link to gnrevolution.com

fora wrote:

AXL HAS HIS SAY
GunsNRoses.com

Photo by George Chin
Recent Articles:

» Axl speaks out in online forum
» Azoff statement on reunion rumors
» GN'R sets MySpace streams record
» Chinese Democracy is released
» Rolling Stone: Four stars
» Herald: 'Awesome opus'
Axl Rose recently spoke out on a number of issues regarding the band and its history, past and present, in an online forum and answered questions from several fans lucky enough to join him.

Donning the online moniker "Dexter," Axl responded to a variety of questions ranging from the band's history and the new album, Chinese Democracy, to queries about music and life in general. When asked by one forum poster about why the old band lineup dissolved and why it took so long for Chinese Democracy to be released, here's a excerpt of Axl's response:

2 great but complicated questions and I agree that people would like to know at least my take on things.

Not avoiding them here but they deserve more than I can give as we've been at this a little while. But I'm attempting to speak out on several issues these being a major focus over the coming weeks and months. What I can say now is u've been told a lot of things in order for others to promote themselves that factually they cannot backup in regard to either. They are complicated legally, financially and have devoured a good portion of my life.

The record Chinese u may have is nothing short of a miracle in almost each and every way that either it or I exist imo under the bizarre and ugly conditions of the last over 15yrs.

Thanks everyone and thanks for all the support and the positive comments both 2nite and over the years. I hope to do this again soon, maybe sooner than u'd think! And u didn't scare me off I'm just burnt and would rather not mispeak on issues that may mean a lot to some.

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

For the rest of the transcript, click here http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5578

fora

fora wrote:
RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

fora

fora wrote:

yeah the band is watching this forum

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Sometimes I feel like sombody's watching me.  He he he.  And I have no privacy.  Oh oh oh oh.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Correction... Buzzsaw is the Rockwell of GN'R Evo. 22

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I will say, this site has some kick ass reviewers/editors, or what have you (sic, supaplex).  Great job guys.  Makes it easy for all of us.  By the way, I directed ALL my friends to this site to read the history of CD, courtesy of Sic.  I doubt any of them actually checked it out.  But in my mind, it's an absolute MUST for all GNR fans.  (Okay, maybe one guy I sent it to may have checked it out.  He's hardcore.  So he better have).

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

This is really just too fucking cool.

Hell yeah Axl!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I loved that Rockwell/Michael Jackson song. The video was even better.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

gnrevo.com got linked on the official site. official recognition for the board. nice 3

Board footer