You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Olorin wrote:

Its quite annoying that he gave a topic to chat about and people are still flooding the thread asking what his favourite colour is.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Now this was interesting:

Q: - What the hell was My World?  lol (I've always been curious)

A: Great question and here goes for all your inquisitive minds with a bit you aren’t aware of but is the real story…

Unfinished 1st run 1st dabbling/experimenting all in fun demo that became Duff’s favorite song at the time telling me how he loved to blast it at his house with Ice T and the Bodycount guys before Illusions came out and before it was decided to be on the record. I wanted to try and develop it and wanted guitars of some kind but Slash felt and his words at the Record Plant in all seriousness were “It’s perfect” and Slash and Duff were the deciding factor to have it on the album. eek

Personally I feel Duff legitimately liked it but I can’t say Slash did in the same way. In fact I feel he was keenly aware some would take issue with the track and against me so for him in that sense it was “perfect”.  Imo Duff wasn’t aware or part of that and was “used” unwittingly for support in talking me out of developing it or not including it which at the time I had no real intention of using as is.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i wanna post this over there but highvoltage has it locked

my thing about the name ownership is this...i'd one day like to read your side of the story regarding that, all we have is what Slash and Duff have told us. it  seems a convoluted mess, some accounts show that you (Axl) left gnr and took the name with you, others claim slash and duff left and thus left you holding the remainder of the partnership.

but if you left the band first then how come slash and duff didnt inherit the name instead?

then there is the claims that you basically held the band hostage unless the other guy's signed the paper work to give you control of the name

I've always wondered why you never went the ozzy route and started a solo career and left gnr to resurface when the fences were mended, i think Axl Rose is as big of brand and as well known as Guns N Roses

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

That thread totally collapsed with people asking off topic questions...

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

my post is on topic and they keep deleting it

assholes

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

That's why he needs to come over here even for just a few questions. A topic like the ownership of the name would be perfect for our group of posters.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Maybe he'll try at HTGTH instead or CD or even here. C'mon Axl show some love lol!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

my thing about the name ownership is this...i'd one day like to read your side of the story regarding that, all we have is what Slash and Duff have told us. it  seems a convoluted mess, some accounts show that you (Axl) left gnr and took the name with you, others claim slash and duff left and thus left you holding the remainder of the partnership.

but if you left the band first then how come slash and duff didnt inherit the name instead?

then there is the claims that you basically held the band hostage unless the other guy's signed the paper work to give you control of the name

I've always wondered why you never went the ozzy route and started a solo career and left gnr to resurface when the fences were mended, i think Axl Rose is as big of brand and as well known as Guns N Roses

Those are some great questions Neemo, BUT I doubt he would answer them.  He's had a few similar questions the past couple days and he'd probably answer similarly.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Those are some great questions Neemo, BUT I doubt he would answer them.  He's had a few similar questions the past couple days and he'd probably answer similarly.

It would be a long question for Axl to answer, but he started the thread nad specifically stated ask questions about the name. He must be expecting it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

whatever i read that thread 3 times and my comments were really addressed fully by other posters, and it was a supportive and inquisitive post at the same time, it really burns my ass  that thye deleted it, i dont want other assholes to speak for me i can speak for myself and this is exactly why i dont post shit on other forums, and i'd never do it to anyone here that had a thought provoking post...especially i'd never delete any post that was on topic..what the fucking fuck 4

Board footer