You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Neemo wrote:

ok so i have all the transcripts in this locked thread

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5578

and we can keep the discussions in this thread? cool? that way we can keep the updates easy to read and access wink

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I wonder/hope if this might just let the other guys in the band talk more freely about their experiences in GNR etc? Gag order or not they've definitely held off from any in depth answrs, maybe with Axl being this frank they might be more willing to talk.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

He answered my question about GNR being a brand name now, I wish I'd thought up something weightier, but it just popped out.

He seems very upbeat in his posts, its really cool seeing this side of him.

I dont think he will be back for a wee while now, but he has gave us more than enough to talk about.

Its funny how in all accounts, be it Slash, Axl, Duff whatever - they all paint themselves as the victim lol. A good illustration of human nature right there 16

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Wow, that was a really deep detailed read. There is no way in hell there will be a reunion with Axl and Slash. You can tell that there is way too much shit between them now for it to ever work again.

It's great to hear Axl's side of things, but I still don't believe he's completely a saint either.
It's too easy to say he's innocent when he's the only one of the original lineup left aside from Dizzy. They can't have walked away without reason. I can't imagine dealing with Axl's ways would've been any easier than Slash not wanting to compromise his ways.

Interesting that he said Fall To Pieces was one of the tracks Slash bought to GN'R. Could you imagine that music with Axl on there?!?!
I'd love to hear what Zakk and Slash sounded like together too.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

We are finally getting Axl's side of the bullshit around Guns and how things were from his perspective. Still think it's really awesome of him to do this. Getting this direct with the fans is more than I could have asked for. I don't kiss ass but respect is given when it's due and this was/is a stand up thing to do. Basically the forum members are all interviewing Axl Rose.

Read it once and it's pretty damn interesting shit. I would have loved to hear what Axl could have done with Fall to Pieces.

And a little Zakk n' Roses would have be a beast. Maybe to powerful to release. 16:mosh:

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Wow, that was a really deep detailed read. There is no way in hell there will be a reunion with Axl and Slash. You can tell that there is way too much shit between them now for it to ever work again.

he must've been reading my posts for the last few years 16

he fucking called them nuGuns 14 man i wanna shove that in everymotherfuckers face who gave me shit over the years 9

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its not just Slash who said things against Axl over the years, for anyone to suddenly think Axl is innocent, thats just blind loyalty.

I dont really care who's right and who's wrong perse, but as a fan I'm very interested in what all parties involved have to say.

Axl is long overdue in giving his side of events, its a very intriguing read.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

he must've been reading my posts for the last few years 16

he fucking called them nuGuns 14 man i wanna shove that in everymotherfuckers face who gave me shit over the years 9

Haha! I thought about all the shit people would give a poster if they said "nuGuns". 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I dont really care who's right and who's wrong perse, but as a fan I'm very interested in what all parties involved have to say.

i agree 100 fucking percent bro! 5

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Axl says he has rehersal tapes from when the old band was working on a new album....:drool:

Board footer