You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

otto wrote:
johndivney wrote:
otto wrote:

Hey guys!
In the end it was me, metallex (and his Aussie friends) and our one and only (banned) Bono.

Ended up meeting Will as well!
https://twitter.com/OttoSporteman/status/718336990027128836

Also was introduced to bunch of people from mygnr but I'm terrible with names so forgive me if I'm not listing you peoples smile

Love that gremio top. One of the grand old clubs from Brasil. & of course they gave us Ronaldinho. Top stuff otto.

thanks, bro!

didn't know you liked some football and specially would knew Gremio, my team!!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
otto wrote:

Hey guys!
In the end it was me, metallex (and his Aussie friends) and our one and only (banned) Bono.

Ended up meeting Will as well!
https://twitter.com/OttoSporteman/status/718336990027128836

Also was introduced to bunch of people from mygnr but I'm terrible with names so forgive me if I'm not listing you peoples smile

That's me behind Otto in the all over print TSI shirt. That shirt was quite a hit, no one else had it, and it sparked plenty of conversation

It was a great meet up, though a lot of Guns nerds mostly, there were some cool people there.

And was that Will with the Where's Izzy banner?

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Last night's show was amazing.   

Wish I could make it to tonight's show, but the wife would probably file for divorce if I spend the money on it and leave again tonight.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Wish I could make it to tonight's show, but the wife would probably file for divorce if I spend the money on it and leave again tonight.

I was trying to pick up tickets last night last minute...the Missus said she would go, but that wasn't the vibe I was getting. I ended up striking out anyway.

Today looks like the end of the world out there. I hope it settles later this evening.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Cramer wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

I was trying to pick up tickets last night last minute...the Missus said she would go, but that wasn't the vibe I was getting. I ended up striking out anyway.

Today looks like the end of the world out there. I hope it settles later this evening.

we have a 4 year old girl so.. its tough to get out and also tough to justify spending the cash for a second night.

I'm going to have to talk her into a weekend in san diego or something in august..

I'm north of Summerlin (lone mtn area)   getting hail and reports of flash floods.   The desert rats here don't know how to drive in this weather.. and the fact that we get so little of it..

Probably just going to hope someone does a good live stream.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

I'm not sure how to post photos from Facebook here, but today I caught up with Smoking Guns, Otto, Buzzsaw, and previous forum members Bono and Russ. And I gotta say, what a great bunch of guys, Bono especially.

After a lot of shit that went down here a few years ago, it was great to see Russ chatting with Bono particularly, and it was great to see that we all share a common love for one thing - Guns N' Fucking Roses!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I'm not sure how to post photos from Facebook here, but today I caught up with Smoking Guns, Otto, Buzzsaw, and previous forum members Bono and Russ. And I gotta say, what a great bunch of guys, Bono especially.

After a lot of shit that went down here a few years ago, it was great to see Russ chatting with Bono particularly, and it was great to see that we all share a common love for one thing - Guns N' Fucking Roses!

Yes, this was awesome. I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the beer!  In all seriousness though, it was like talking to old friends. The introvert in me was never uncomfortable.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Just open the pic on face, right click, copy the image link and paste it here using the image button.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I posted one in the other thread Metallex, I should have put in this one.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Which other thread SG?

Board footer