You are not logged in. Please register or login.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Hillary has clinched the nomination. Shocking news.

Going to be a landslide this fall.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump's words already coming back to beat him up, the GOP is furious with him right now. And this is only the beginning. He'll keep saying stupid shit until he implodes.

Likewise Hillary's foreign policy speech pointed out the true dangers of a Trump presidency, relying on his words to make her points. They're going to do this non stop until election day. But then again, so will Trump. His strengths are also clearly is Achilles heel.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

If I entered Trumps mind I would win this shit so easy. But he can't control himself. I see a total implosion coming.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I never hear about red necks or young conservatives shutting down speakers they disagree with or blocking traffic.

Rednecks showed up at Town Halls all across this country during the healthcare debate and essentially shut them down with screaming and yelling.

And while I certainly don't support this violent behavior at all, no Democratic candidate has ever gotten up and said we should deport all Rednecks, stop them from fucking their sisters, and then suggested that perhaps a few Rednecks were OK after all. I can only imagine what would happen if Hillary said that.

Regardless of how you feel about Mexicans, the majority of them overwhelmingly come here and work their asses off. In fact I won't hire white boys anymore for jobs. Know why? Because they don't fucking show up. No show, no call all day long. Mexicans always show up, do the job, no attitude and thank me for the work. These people take a lot of shit, and are exploited by major corporations, landlords, small business owners etc etc. They build our homes, clean our pools, cook our food, mow our lawns, take care of our kids, pick our fruit and all the other dirty jobs nobody wants to do anymore. Is it really a surprise that a small group of these people (who already get zero respect and are constantly scapegoated) are going to become violent when you call them rapists, and murderers? Probably not.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This election is completely rigged. Trump wasn't even on my ballot. Hilary, Bernie, and a bunch of no name dip shits were on it but no Trump. I am an absentee voter(Independent) but instead of mailing it in I sometimes just fill it out and take it in there on my drive home. Once I noticed I wasn't even being allowed the option to vote for him, ripped it up and threw it in the trash.

I definitely wont be voting in the general. They're handing it to Hillary on a silver platter so I'm not gonna bother pretending that we have a choice. Everything else is just a sideshow/entertainment.  The corruption in this country literally makes me sick.

I hope I live to see the day when someone rises up out of nowhere and destroys TPTB we have in place. It has to stop.

Going to be a landslide this fall.

She's definitely the next president but it wont be a landslide. They'll make it a bit close for the entertainment value and to fuel the news cycle.

Both sides can fuck off. They're one and the same anyways.

edit: One other thing...

Earlier today when I was at the store I saw the headline for my local newspaper....

Hillary clinches victory

The polls had only been open a couple hours at that point. Disgusting. Clearly intended to keep any Sanders supporters at home or get them to just go ahead and vote for the "winner"(Hilary).

They don't even try to hide the fact that the fix is in anymore. They know the general public is simply too stupid to notice and too busy staring at their phones to give a rat's ass.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I thought you were a big Trump fan? You're not going to vote now? Even for the House?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If I entered Trumps mind I would win this shit so easy. But he can't control himself. I see a total implosion coming.

Well the political winds change direction on a dime. Today may not look too good, but tomorrow is another day.

Trump does need a handler (maybe you could apply if an opening appears), but what makes him Trump is that he doesn't have a handler. The good is also the bad.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I thought you were a big Trump fan? You're not going to vote now? Even for the House?

How can I vote for him if he's not on my ballot? Sure he'll be on there in the general but they made their point in this primary. He's not winning.

You're voting for Clinton. Imagine her not even being on your ballot. You'd be a tad pissed.

I was actually starting to sour a bit on Trump due to his foreign policy. However, I'd have liked the option to vote for him instead of the option being taken away from me.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Cramer wrote:

How can I vote for him if he's not on my ballot? Sure he'll be on there in the general but they made their point in this primary. He's not winning.

You're voting for Clinton. Imagine her not even being on your ballot. You'd be a tad pissed.

I was actually starting to sour a bit on Trump due to his foreign policy. However, I'd have liked the option to vote for him instead of the option being taken away from me.

I would interpret it as TPTB don't want him winning, not that the election is a lock. They didn't want him to get the nomination either and see how that went.

If you want a shot at a Trump presidency you have to vote, and that's coming from me.

AtariLegend wrote:

I keep watching The Young Turks (Bernie is our Saviour channel). It's really silly now seeing them having discussions about how Sanders would be the nominee if it wasn't for CNN, how Hillary will get sent to prison any day now and how Bernie can still win thanks to the Super Delegates (they've spent 6 months burying).

All the Bernie channel has accomplished apart from (riots possibly) is getting alot more people pro Trump. Some of the comments on the videos about how Hillary should be assassinated, say it all.

Board footer