You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Chinese photos show moon's surface in vivid detail

polluxlm wrote:
RaZor wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
RaZor wrote:

But they had the option to not say anything at all, so that explanation doesn't really make sense.

They also had the option to show the pictures. Why even bring America into it if all they want to do is dazzle their own people? Because it is directed at the international stage, and few headlines would be better than "China revisits Apollo site", if they had the pictures that is.

There could be any number of reasons for them not wanting to release a photo, and that still doesn't take away from the fact that they didn't have to say anything at all. But they did.

Well, considering they filmed their space walk in a water pool, the chief reason would likely be not having them.

Check out the air bubbles

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Lol, countries are just faking moon landings left and right now.  You got me, that's obviously the most plausible explanation.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

The footage speaks for itself. Not like China hasn't resorted to cheating before in their PR campaigns.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Right, the "bubbles".

1. The only thing I saw in the video that might be a bubble looked like a spec of dust streaming by...  Debris maybe??  Or a maybe even a ufo in the distance since we're talking conspiracy theories.  I'd hardly say it speaks for itself.

2. This has nothing to do with China's 2010 probe, which is not being disputed.

3. Russia and Japan have also confirmed the moon landing... So are they also in on a massive global conspiracy?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
RaZor wrote:

@James - I'm no expert, but none of this stuff about the Van Allen belt seems to be solid proof that the moon landing didn't happen.  NASA knew about the belt, and about solar radiation, and shielded for it. It's possible they underestimated how strong the radiation was, but from what I've read about it, the problem with the belt had to do with long term exposure - it began to interfere with satellites.  so further research maybe needed for the safety of long term space missions.

Again, I'm no expert, but that seems like a much more plausible explanation to the perceived discrepancy, than a far reaching conspiracy. Especially when there is such an orgy of evidence that supports that it actually happened, and other theories that were debunked.

I'm not a hardcore skeptic regarding the Moon landings like I was in my youth. I do believe a few questions about it need better answers from the experts.

Its certainly possible we went. Hell, Von Braun was involved in our space program and in the 40s he predicted man would go to the moon in twenty years. He was doing things in the 30s-40s that were ahead of their time. The Nazis thought of a space shuttle in the early 40s! Never got off the drawing board of course but its not like man going to the moon just appeared out of nowhere. I can see both sides of the fence on the issue.

Not sure how much you know about conspiracies in general, but there's a conspiracy that is the polar opposite of this Apollo hoax. THis one says not only did we go to the Moon in the 60s, we never stopped! They claim there are US military bases on the dark side of the moon. Then of course there's the conspiracy that aliens are on the dark side.

I'm definitely not disputing this new Chinese rover going to the Moon. Its certainly there. If not, where are these pictures coming from?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump and Sanders win New Hampshire...  The battle for 2nd is intense on the Republican side.

FUCK WRONG THREAD

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Right, the "bubbles".

1. The only thing I saw in the video that might be a bubble looked like a spec of dust streaming by...  Debris maybe??  Or a maybe even a ufo in the distance since we're talking conspiracy theories.  I'd hardly say it speaks for itself.

2. This has nothing to do with China's 2010 probe, which is not being disputed.

3. Russia and Japan have also confirmed the moon landing... So are they also in on a massive global conspiracy?

Debris doesn't change direction in the vacuum of space. There are four bubbles total (look in the description) and they all act like an air bubble in water.

Probe's is one thing, humans another. Shows China isn't above trickery themselves.

You are surprised any of those would lie? Russia is, well Russia, and Japan is a US satellite state. The supposed implausibility of it doesn't suddenly make the Apollo footage legit.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The supposed implausibility of it doesn't suddenly make the Apollo footage legit.

You're right, the implausibility of your argument does not make the Apollo footage legit. It does however make your argument ridiculous.

In conclusion, we have an orgy of evidence telling us that the Apollo landing was legit, vs a highly implausible argument over why one price of evidence may not be reliable.

Idk about you, but I like orgies, so I'm going to say the Apollo landing was legit.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
RaZor wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The supposed implausibility of it doesn't suddenly make the Apollo footage legit.

You're right, the implausibility of your argument does not make the Apollo footage legit. It does however make your argument ridiculous.

In conclusion, we have an orgy of evidence telling us that the Apollo landing was legit, vs a highly implausible argument over why one price of evidence may not be reliable.

Idk about you, but I like orgies, so I'm going to say the Apollo landing was legit.

My argument is based on doctored pictures and scientific impossibilities. There comes a point where the wealth of it all becomes impossible to ignore.

First the Van Allen belt. Should be impossible to survive, yet they did. Is brought up as a "problem to solve" for future mission, today in 2016.

Lack of original blueprints, lack of original footage. Supposedly documentation from the most important mission in human history just got lost.

Tracks and shadows that aren't there, or not where they should be.

Inconsistencies and duplicates in photographic material.

Too much gravity.

The "orgy" of evidence proving the missions amounts more or less to "we say we did". It's why the favorite argument against the hoax is "the conspiracy is too big to keep hidden".

Well, to that I say: the Manhattan Project.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

image.jpg

Board footer