You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: I Feel 2008 Is the Year

James wrote:

JB, people just handle their frustrations differently. Some vent, some leave the sites for awhile, some concentrate on off topic sections until something happens,etc.

While I have always supported the new band, I am definitely one of those people who used to bitch a lot in the past when things went to shit. The past year or so I find myself mainly sticking to off topic sections with the occasional post in the main section when some news item or decent thread pops up.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Yes, 2008 is the year...we finally get GWB out of power!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Yes, 2008 is the year...we finally get GWB out of power!

We don't want this to turn into a political debate, so let's keep these sort of comments in the Politics board, please.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

From Saudade

Considered expression Brazilian housekeeper as xenophobic, considering context in which it was used.

Prove it or shut up.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

you calling anyone an Axlite is extremely laughable.    why do you waste your time on a board about a band you clearly don't like?

I'm glad I made you laugh 22  I'm a Guns N' Roses fan, but not an Axlite. If you don't understand it, then I can't help you hmm

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

From Saudade

Considered expression Brazilian housekeeper as xenophobic, considering context in which it was used.

Prove it or shut up.

What are you talking about? Are you implying I'm attributing this statement to you? If that's what you're doing, you're wrong.

I gave you negative karma because I considered that expression to be used as an insult, which it clearly was meant to be.

Didn't put an I before considered because of the established limits of 100 letters (or something of that kind) these messages have.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
Saudade wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

From Saudade

Prove it or shut up.

What are you talking about? Are you implying I'm attributing this statement to you? If that's what you're doing, you're wrong.

I gave you negative karma because I considered that expression to be used as an insult, which it clearly was meant to be.

Didn't put an I before considered because of the established limits of 100 letters (or something of that kind) these messages have.

You'd better read my posts or get a brain before accuse me of being a racist. Asshole.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cmon guys lets finish this here

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

yeah...this is the year, once again.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I'm a Guns N' Roses fan, but not an Axlite. If you don't understand it, then I can't help you hmm

I'd say you are a fan of ex-guns n roses members, not the guys in the band now or even Axl for that matter.   waste of time.

Board footer