You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Shake Shack

Like all american fat fucks, I love a solid burger.  We don't have Shake Shacks or In N Outs in Pittsburgh.  I was in vegas last week for my birthday, and mad the obligatory stop at an In N Out for what I thought was the best burger from a fast food style joint.  We decided to try Shake Shack after hearing it was a strong competitor for best burger.  And holy shit, was it.  If you haven't had a chance to try one and are in a major city, definitely check these out.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Like all american fat fucks, I love a solid burger.  We don't have Shake Shacks or In N Outs in Pittsburgh.  I was in vegas last week for my birthday, and mad the obligatory stop at an In N Out for what I thought was the best burger from a fast food style joint.  We decided to try Shake Shack after hearing it was a strong competitor for best burger.  And holy shit, was it.  If you haven't had a chance to try one and are in a major city, definitely check these out.

If you're in the upper mid-west you absolutely must try Culver's. Butterburgers....holy shit...I want one right now as we talk about it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I like Five Guys more than Shake Shack. Smash Burger is a decent chain as well.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I like Five Guys more than Shake Shack. Smash Burger is a decent chain as well.

I'm with you. I'd go In N' Out burger over Five Guys, but I could make a case for Five Guys  Ate Shake Shack once, wasn't a huge fan.

Flagg Fatburger in Vegas is nice. Outdoor seating.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yes! And the shakes are awesome too!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Whataburger is also pretty good. Not sure which states have them. Ive gone when in Texas.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Five guys isxwayy to expensive up here for what u get...costs me like $60 there to feed my family of 4...burgers

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Never been to Shake Shack.

While I haven't been there in eons so can't vouch for the current quality, 20 years ago the Midwest chain Braums deserved to enter the conversation of best burger chain. Funny that they weren't a real burger chain...it was more about their desserts and dairy products.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I rarely eat fast food, but maybe once a year I do In and Out. Awesome burgers, but oddly their fries are pretty lousy.

Gallealonso
 Rep: 0 

Gallealonso wrote:

Cool comments, I like it!

Board footer