You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Don't Damn Me

Neemo wrote:

Its no Absurd...but DDM is a pretty awesome tune...came on the the car while I was driving around yesterday

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It used to be one of my favorites in the early 90s when I had these albums in heavy rotation.

It's like one long rant...and miles above the more typical rant type songs like Get in the Ring, Shotgun Blues, etc.

Must be a bitch to sing since they didn't want to do it in concert.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Some pretty cool lyrics thru-out as well...I never understood why Axl says "alright, that sucked" at the end

Sky Dog wrote:

Great song! Lyrics are great…huge breakdown with killer Duff bass and Slash ripping solo. Illusion version of Out Ta Get Me.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

I always liked this song a lot. It's a shame that the song is almost impossible to sing live, if there was more room to breathe it would be a good live song today as it is in the range Axl still has.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Don't damn me has one of my favorite Slash solos.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Some pretty cool lyrics thru-out as well...I never understood why Axl says "alright, that sucked" at the end

I don't know, but an idea came to me. He thought the take sucked, but the song is so difficult to sing it ended up being the best take so they used it.

Board footer