You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

exoterica wrote:

If they ever release the vault, I hope it includes all the abandoned artwork we've never seen.

But yeah in 2006, they started to form a new era of the band. The giant curtains, new insignia, and so on.

And like most things from the Chinese era, barely scratched the surface.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I remember “AFD 2000” was available for pre order on CDnow.com (now Amazon). It was a Japanese release. Can’t really remember the track list but You Could Be Mine and Patience were on it. I preordered but it was pulled. That would be interesting

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

I remember “AFD 2000” was available for pre order on CDnow.com (now Amazon). It was a Japanese release. Can’t really remember the track list but You Could Be Mine and Patience were on it. I preordered but it was pulled. That would be interesting

Same with HOB DVD.

Wasn't it AFD - Anything Goes + YCBM & Patience?

It's release would've been scandalous at the time... controversial. I can picture the USENET newsgroups erupting.

It would've gave em much needed press though.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
misterID wrote:

Now we’re on the verge of Chinese Democracy 2023…somehow still a longer gap than AFD and 2000!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Remember when Axl said in 2002 CD would be 18 tracks plus ten bonus tracks? I’m thinking the instrumentals were always part of the plan. At this point I don’t think Shacklers, Scraped or Better were full fledge songs yet, either

misterID

misterID wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Same with HOB DVD.

Wasn't it AFD - Anything Goes + YCBM & Patience?

It's release would've been scandalous at the time... controversial. I can picture the USENET newsgroups erupting.

It would've gave em much needed press though.

Two songs were supposed to be cut and replaced. I always figured Anything Goes would be cut. The three versions of Knockin were true also thanks to the locker leaks

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

TB knocking it out of the park again
pkxvgg42mxjb1.jpg

Perphaps a spell check next time....
Exited for The Genreel

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

We're at day 6 and it's at 2.1M on YouTube, already surpassing the cringe, weeks-late Hard Skool lyric video.

Anyway, I liked this.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

TB knocking it out of the park again
https://i.redd.it/pkxvgg42mxjb1.jpg

Perphaps a spell check next time....
Exited for The Genreel

Ugh. Still there:

https://uk.gnrmerch.com/

This is why the keychain made me think the worst. A callback to an early show flyer is clever, but they needed to explain what they were doing because their track record continues to amaze.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Wagszilla wrote:

We're at day 6 and it's at 2.1M on YouTube, already surpassing the cringe, weeks-late Hard Skool lyric video.

Anyway, I liked this.

[/embed]

I find myself really enjoying his video's he has good insight

Board footer