You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events...

James wrote:

Just got home.

We were watching the footage of those attacks yesterday. Barbaric. Worst terrorist attack in their history. Israel is right...this is their 9/11.

This conflict is going to spread fast. This may be the tripwire for WWIII.

Before bed, I was reading social media and holy shit...the extreme left has sunk to an all time low. They have now reduced themselves to defending child rape and murder in Israel.

I was shocked. I've seen them spew a lot of nonsense over the years but this is off the charts insanity.

Just because the right supports Israel doesn't mean you have to fully support massacres.

Hell...Americans were killed! Remember back in the day when such an attack would briefly unite everyone? Not anymore.

Some of the footage is really disturbing. I'm not surprised by Israel finally going full throttle in Gaza.

James

James wrote:

Here's a good example of this nonsense...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The idiot leftists are saying we should just accept it if native Americans did the same to us lol

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

The idiot leftists are saying we should just accept it if native Americans did the same to us lol

They've lost all credibility. None of their criticisms mean anything anymore. They accuse the right of being fascist for labeling some trans as pedophiles...but in the next breath they celebrate child kidnapping and rape in Israel.

That's how obscene this is now.

James

James wrote:

When people show you who they are... believe them.

https://www.twitter.com/blmchi/status/1711793142742073573?s=46&t=mHTpmp027cq2LlXtLgDYeA

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

What am I even supposed to believe anymore? Who is the good guy anymore? Why am I supposed to be on anyone's side, again? Who is the terrorist and who is the freedom fighter?

I mean...fuck Palestine...but is Israel the good guy?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a functioning house of representatives right about now? I don't like that the Dems voted with 5 MAGAs to oust McCarthy especially after McCarthy did the right thing.

I hate Trump and the MAGAs, I'm disgusted with house Dems, Biden probably should be replaced but who the fuck if RFK jr really?

What the fuck?!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see is a good rule in this world.

James

James wrote:

Chants of gas the Jews in Australia, trans and feminist groups cheering on Hamas in the US and UK.

The latest thing being supported by these people is decapitated babies and setting children on fire in front of their parents.

I've yet to see a high profile liberal demand these people do a 180 or at least walk this back a bit.

Can't do it I suppose...don't want to risk getting cancelled.

What a world.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I am too busy raising kids and running a business...and I could research this on my own...but what is the rationale? Is it simply just, 'support anyone that opposes the status quo?' or 'support anyone that is against the same enemy?'

James

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see is a good rule in this world.

There's actual footage of these atrocities...and I don't think the Palestinians are capable of deep fakes.

Even IF it's fake, doesn't change the fact it's all being cheered on.

I don't think these people can be defended anymore.

What am I even supposed to believe anymore? Who is the good guy anymore? Why am I supposed to be on anyone's side, again? Who is the terrorist and who is the freedom fighter?

I agree Israel has done some crazy shit in their history...but whays happening now is unprecedented.

Israel is not a saint....but I'm not taking the side of the group decapitating babies, raping and burning children and teenagers, murdering grandmas and uploading the murder to her social media so her friends and family can see it, list goes on and on...

Supporting them at this point would be like supporting ISIS during the Iraq and Syria conflicts.

It's unconscionable.

Another thing...this could potentially be the flashpoint for WW3...and I'm not siding with the Axis.

Board footer