You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Ban Capt. Wrinkler

-Jack- wrote:

I know I can't be the only one who wants this guy banned... He is an obvious troll and 9 posts out of 10 of his posts are trash.

I'm on my phone so I can't really type out more reasons for why he should be shown the door, but it seems to me he does jusssssst enough to stay in the clear, and for me that's not enough. Having him around IMO just brings down the quality of the forum and I would suggest to him to either put more thought into his posts (not be a dumbass troll) or leave.

Thoughts?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

After reading "The Great GNR Message Forum Sell out" thread, I agree 100%.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Never expected to see a 'ban a certain member' thread. Sort of 'calls out' the member in question, although I guess that's the point.

I do agree that his style of posting doesn't really fit here. He has been given several chances because that 1 out of 10 posts you reference is well thought out and is not an attempt at being abrasive and to stir up trouble.

I have placed restricted bans on him twice where he could read the site but couldn't post. Was meant more as a warning because I do realize he can browse as a guest without needing to log in.

This community as a whole has always welcomed people with open arms and people are willing to give him a chance. However, that patience is obviously wearing thin.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I havent read all his posts, but he doesnt bother me. He is just really defensive of Axl. He is a good alternative to some of the negativity here. The name calling and personal insults has to go though.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

I havent read all his posts, but he doesnt bother me. He is just really defensive of Axl. He is a good alternative to some of the negativity here. The name calling and personal insults has to go though.

I agree.  He can say whatever the hell he wants to say about Axl or the band, but he steps way over the line on the personal attacks and stalking certain people.  Ultimately whether he stays or is banned is up to him.

Never expected to see a 'ban a certain member' thread.

I did, I just expected it to be my "negative" ass...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Some people love attention.  This is actually fueling him to keep going.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I agree. I mean I have nothing against him, but The personal stuff does have to go. He has some very good posts as you said James, but the fact remains. Overall he doesn't add anything to the site.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Some people love attention.  This is actually fueling him to keep going.

I agree.  I learned a long time ago to just ignore him and he mysteriously stops.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Id have to agree.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

like james said, he makes some very good posts but then he flushes it down the drain with a few insults. i don't really want him gone although i've sent 2 negative karmas his way, but, some days, he's just simply annoying.

Board footer