You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: April Fool's GNR

So for years April Fool's has related to fake ChiDem news, and apparently the release of the album won't stop GnR's name from coming up in some April Fool's Day jokes.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/chrisoc/ … ilgun.html

Any other jokes that pop up and catch your eye, let me know. I usually kind of enjoy them.

That must be the shittiest April Fool's joke that I've ever seen.

My God.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, it's crap. Spelling mistakes, grammer issues. F

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

AFD was unleashed in 1987 fyi

This one was pretty fucking good...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=56430.0

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Remember a few years before he sold out, the site forum was changed so when you typed stuff it came out like rapper talk, "fo' shizzle ma nizzle" and all that. That was a good one.

I was browsing that site and seen how they behave in that that VR section,  jeez, absolutely pathetic. Its actually worse than ever roll

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Go to the homepage of ultimate-guitar.com

Thought those interviews looked fimiliar...(the gnr one)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Remember a few years before he sold out, the site forum was changed so when you typed stuff it came out like rapper talk, "fo' shizzle ma nizzle" and all that. That was a good one.

That was classic. Happened in 2005. A lot of people thought it was a hack at first.

Another good one(don't remember the year) was when Kirk Hammett was the new guitarist in GNR.

Sky Dog wrote:

so where is the VH/GNR announcement? .....garbage. Big tour coming up with SIXX AM........wow, the bar is raised. sad We get a cheap Motley Crue guitarist. Now, if you could pay Bucket enough money and give him a prominent role in a VH/GNR tour, you would quickly garner a TON of VH fans. Why? Because I am an old school VH guy and I know they would be floored by Bucket. 19

Board footer