You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: What Song Describes Your Current Mood?

strat0 wrote:

Ok I'm trying to get over her. Been trying. Since around Easter. Doesn't work too good. Talking to a friend of mine the other night and he gives me this advice on it:

"Well it's hard to wait around for something that may never happen..but its even harder when you know its everything you want."

Is wanting to strangle him a good reaction for that advice? 16

and Ill cintinue trying to get over her until I either do, or she wants to be with me. The first is more likely to happen though.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You might have answered this in a previous discussion about this, but how long has this infatuation been going on?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Hate to tell you but your friend gave you some pretty true advice.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You might have answered this in a previous discussion about this, but how long has this infatuation been going on?

I've known her for about 3 years. and I started realizing I had feelings for her right after christmas.

Axl S wrote:

Hate to tell you but your friend gave you some pretty true advice.

Yes I know but it doesn't help me in any way.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Which isn't very long. I've been in a situation of unrequited love for over a year, before.

Give it some more time, and see how it goes. It could go in your favor, who knows. But this girl HAS to work her issues out, before she's ever with you.

'Best case scenario' - she still has to get past, or accept her issues and the outlook of her own future and what she wants out of it, before she will EVER appreciate you like she should... and that's if she wants to be with you.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Which isn't very long. I've been in a situation of unrequited love for over a year, before.

Give it some more time, and see how it goes. It could go in your favor, who knows. But this girl HAS to work her issues out, before she's ever with you.

'Best case scenario' - she still has to get past, or accept her issues and the outlook of her own future and what she wants out of it, before she will EVER appreciate you like she should... and that's if she wants to be with you.

she's over her issues. I mean the only reason she needed to talk was because there was a possibility she might have to testify against one of the guys and she was afraid she wouldn't remember what was in the police report since this all happened a few years ago and he would get off.

But yes, I know it hasn't been that long. That's why I've just been trying to hold out. And as James has said with the "taking a step back" stuff. I've tried that a few times actually. All it does is make me realize that I do love her.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

"Testify"...

Dude we can't help who we fall in love with...

But this girl is addicted to drama. Run, don't walk.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

"Testify"...

Dude we can't help who we fall in love with...

But this girl is addicted to drama. Run, don't walk.

Drama? How do you figure? Because when she was younger she asked for this guy to do what he did to her? I don't think so.

And she wasn't called to testify anyways. the lawyers decided they didn't want to make her relive that shit again. not when they already had a taped testimony from not too long after it happened.

And you're right we can't.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

And she continues to involve herself with people that drag her down, per your own admission.

Something doesn't add up here.

Either she's nuts or you are. No offense.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And she continues to involve herself with people that drag her down, per your own admission.

Something doesn't add up here.

Either she's nuts or you are. No offense.

I see what your saying. The problem isn't as much that they are bad people. They just change, or become disinterested in being a good supportive boyfriend after they've dated her for a while.

Board footer