You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: What Song Describes Your Current Mood?

strat0 wrote:

sad I might as well give up...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What happened now?

strat0

strat0 wrote:

nothing. and that's the point. I mean there's a few guys that like her that have told her but I mean I don't go to the same school and we don't see each other all that much. So even when she gets out of her current relationship what chances do I have?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Not much, not to mention the fact you told her how you felt, and she didn't bite.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Didn't make your feelings any less real, honest, and pure. You had love to give, and you gave it. She didn't recipricate it, but your intentions were true.

That's all that matters. Look for someone that does recipricate your feelings.

I had a similar problem not long ago, where I was really into this girl, but situations kept us apart. The irony is, we've spent no time with each other, yet the light has been kept on for some reason. Maybe it's meant to be, I dunno, but if it is, it'll have to happen in it's own time, organically.

In the mean time, i'll keep an open mind, and look elsewhere, and live my life.

That's what you should do, imho.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Well we'll see how things go today. She was getting a bit mad and worried because he hadn't talked to her in over a week so then he finally called while I was talking to her last night. she said she would text me, so I tried texting her a few times, but she didn't answer for awhile then she sent a message saying
"He might leave me...I dont want to talk right now..."

Sooo.. : /

kind of a shitty way to tell someone you might break up with them...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow you are a perfect observer to their game. I wouldn't be surprised if they both laugh about it behind your back after the make up sex, and they're probably fucking as I type this.

while I was talking to her last night. she said she would text me, so I tried texting her a few times, but she didn't answer for awhile

The reason she didn't "answer for awhile" is because she was concentrating on the arguing/temporary break up before the next round of intense fucking begins.

You're not a priority.

Move on dude. You're a textbook example of a fifth wheel, three's a crowd, or whatever other analogy you wanna throw into this mess.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Wow you are a perfect observer to their game. I wouldn't be surprised if they both laugh about it behind your back after the make up sex, and they're probably fucking as I type this.

while I was talking to her last night. she said she would text me, so I tried texting her a few times, but she didn't answer for awhile

The reason she didn't "answer for awhile" is because she was concentrating on the arguing/temporary break up before the next round of intense fucking begins.

You're not a priority.

Move on dude. You're a textbook example of a fifth wheel, three's a crowd, or whatever other analogy you wanna throw into this mess.

James I think you're failing to account for the age problem in this whole....mess.

now in a year or two yes this would be a possibility. but right now no.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
strat0 wrote:

James I think you're failing to account for the age problem in this whole....mess.

now in a year or two yes this would be a possibility. but right now no.

No I'm not. The "age factor" makes this situation even MORE ridiculous. She's a young chick getting her brains fucked out by the guys of her choosing, and is incredibly superficial. There are ZERO reasons for you to be following her around hanging on to her every word/text message. She's not interested. Period. End of story. I don't care if she's sixteen or sixty, but the chances for you are below zero with her being a teen, while the chances would be zero if she was an adult.

Take the hints from fellow Evo members before her and/or her boyfriend(s) give you the hint themselves which will be a massive blow to your ego/self esteem.

Walk away from this mess on your own terms while you still can.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

"Unwanted relative at the picnic"

James is right, just being brutally honest. I'm probably not the best dating advice giver on this board, but I'm good at knowing when chicks are not interested in you, and moreso in when I see guys tagging on for too long. If a girl likes you, you'll know it. There is no time or place for "Ohh, I hope I'm next" or "Maybe I have a chance with her". I hung out with a girl several years ago thinking we'd end up together. I thought her saying "friends" was her just not wanting to get married yet. I was fucking delusional man. Long story, but I got pretty fucked in the whole deal, and she moved to Florida, got married, now lives in Arizona. I quit talking to her, and if she ever calls or emails I'll just tell her to fuck off.

I look back on my life & think of all the girls when I was younger I could have and should have dated and hold alot of regret because I spent way to much time hoping I could be with a girl at alot of points in my life. Some were cute, some hot, some white trash, some wierd but shit better to regret what you have done than what you have failed to do.

Move on bro.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

ok I'll move on...
But just so you guys know This isn't happening the way you think. For one thing She asks to talk to me.

for two They've only seen each other like 5 times since the start of June.

I'm no expert either as you all now but she's alot more interested in him than he is in her. Hence the reason he goes for weeks without talking to her at a time.

Board footer