You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Fernando's link to leaks? And the craziness that is gnr

Olorin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Don't worry about it mister. There's some of these Axl apologists still around, with his balls cupped, that'll defend anything that goes on or is said about his inner circle.

Any other fanbase in the history of music, would've disowned this mother fucker and his "camp" years ago, but GN'R fans bend over and ask for more and more.

They've been assholes toward the fan base, just like I was an asshole towards them.

I appreciate everyone taking me seriously, but I was trying to be funny. I'd have to be in a whole 'nother galaxy of stupid, to be serious when I say "beaner / toilet scrubber" or "taco bell worker" (like BLS resurrected). When you see statements like that, you're supposed to immediately go "this dude is so full of shit, lol" That's kind of the point. It's tongue planted firmly in cheek, and most of the time, i'm actually making fun of other posters on other boards, in an attempt to be satirical.

But at this point, i'm done. People don't understand inflection and tone on the internet, and in the future i'll refrain from making this mistake again. God damn, it was meant to be a throwaway statement, and all of you fell for Olorin, an Axl nutswinger, blowing it up.

He played most of you. He was never once serious in that statement about the whole ignorant racist, i'm putting you on ignore bullshit. He was simply avoiding the issue.

Listen here you fucking little cunt, you offend me REGULARLY on a wide range of subjects. You are on block because I'm utterly sick of paragraph after paragraph, essay after essay, page after page of your ignorant diatribes. The only other personality trait you repeatedly display that even comes remotely close to matching your level of ignorance is your arrogance. I came to my conclusions about you loooooooooong time ago, not just from your latest daily dose of idiotic babble.
I'm not trying to play anyone and I'm not the one making harebrained excuses for my behaviour, I honestly dont care what anyone thinks of me. "Axl nutswinger"?? Your predudices and ignorance extends way outside the GNR section into all the others, invading and polluting all topics. I'm a defender of decency and intellect, and you are an affront to both.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Are insults really needed? Is this what we've come to? I think everyone has been here long enough to know that's not how we operate. In other words, Homey don't play that. Homey being GNR Evolution in this particular equation. Most people here came here to get away from that sort of stuff.

Yes it was an off the cuff remark that probably shouldn't have been said. It's been acknowledged as such. It's time to move on. There's no point in any more rage being vented over the incident. Everyone here gets along pretty well and I don't think now is the time for members to start forming grudges.

Sky Dog wrote:

Misterid, just for the record:
Beta-good for Axl on a personal level / bad for Axl on a business level.

jusy my opinion.:|

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I never heard of Beta or Fernando until i came here (I did'nt follow the whole CD saga) but i don't see how they can be blamed for the woes of GN'R. I mean Axl is an adult and as such is repsonsible for his own decisions. Thus the state of GN'R currently is solely at the feet of Axl and nobody else.

If Beta and company are as i am to believe regarded as his family, then its quiet understanable that they come to his defence on these boards. Surely this is logical for friends that are so close to a person they are considered family to defend that person eh?

As i said already Axl is an adult and whatever the influence from others he is the one to make the decisions in the end.

In regards the whole racist thing going on here, i doubt very much Axlin08 meant it in a serious way. Saying that i regarded this site as the closest GN'R community around and if we do offend another member i would have thought we be respectful enough to apologise to said person. Instead some decide to drag it on and on by calling the other "Axl nutswinger" and then "little cunt" which i find disrespectful and immature from both parties.
A simple and swift apology would have averted the whole thing.
Lets all be grown ups here and let the subject die its death and move on a bit wiser.

Oh and Atlas????

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

If the forum does split into factions can I be in GNREvo Wolfpac 16

On a serious note: Can everyone drop all the bullshit and just try to get along. It's pretty obvious we're all fed up with the band and the inactivity, no need to get angry with other members.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

Faldor, I have never said they were the worst thing possible. Matter of fact it was the exact opposite. And I haven't come close to "crucifying" them. That's totally ridiculous.

And his whole thing about having to know someone to have an opinion about them is assanine. Really? I mean seriously. You never did this about someone? Never? Ever? Britney? Paris? George W.? Slash? Gene Simmons? Jesus? Bueller? Bueller?

I can't believe this bullshit is actually coming from some of you. I don't know Axl at all, but I know he's not reliable... But that's wrong. Because I don't know him! 

And in Axlin's defense, I know he didn't mean his comment in a racist way. Humor is hard to translate over the net sometimes. But see the Axl RIR quote above.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.  Of course you can have opinions about people you don't know on a personal level.  That's completely reasonable.  We all do it, ALL the time.  But I have the smallest amount of information possible about Beta and Fernando.  I don't know what they look like, what they sound like.  The only things I know about them is they're real close to Axl, like an adopted family, and they've been real critical of fans over the years.  That's not enough for ME to crucify them.

I never said YOU were crucifying them.  YOU have obviously had some personal interactions with them, or were at least privy to some through others.  So YOU are more than capable of having negative thoughts towards them.  It just doesn't work for ME.  I have no reason to think badly of them.  The first time either one of them cross me or if I witness them going over the line, then maybe I'll join the hate brigade.  But I'm just not there yet.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Can't be bothered to read it but if fernando's in it, fuck the inheritance, shame innit ?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I wouldn't be shocked if the label were the ones that leaked it.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:

I read this thread because I'm curious about how the leaks got out, i didn't dl them but not because Im a saint because I was away and didn't catch them in time, I dl'd other stuff if I found it.

Personally kinda makes me feel ~ queasy ~ to read discussions of people in ANY artists private life, just a personal thing... like MJ's getting all that now, and his kids, can't imagine it in my own life, at the end of the day GNR/Axl in this case is an artist who's very good at one particular thing we know them for, to read all kinds of opinions about these people in his private life seems wrong to me.

Not saying what anyone else should do, I mean it;s the internet and we all have free speech, just my opinion. cool

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer