You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Epiphany

Axlin16 wrote:

In 2006 Axl was hanging with Ron, so you're spot on. He picks the new guys because they're ignorant to the games he plays.

And the same naysayers, whatever, believe what you want. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This epiphany keeps getting better and better.  It's now a group epiphany.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's now a group epiphany.

Illegal in 32 states...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

anyone taking odds that Axl won't finish this second Euro tour?

I'd go 50/50 at this point.

AtariLegend wrote:

Whatever it's the same people having the same mudane arguments over and over again on this forum.

Yeah as opposed to the other sites discussing the same fucking thing but their identical posts are apparently a breath of fresh air to you.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:

anyone taking odds that Axl won't finish this second Euro tour?

I'd go 50/50 at this point.

AtariLegend wrote:

Whatever it's the same people having the same mudane arguments over and over again on this forum.

Yeah as opposed to the other sites discussing the same fucking thing but their identical posts are apparently a breath of fresh air to you.

"Melvin Benn, the boss of Reading & Leeds Festival has revealed if the headliners Guns N' Roses take to the stage late, he'll pull the plug on their set.

The boss of Reading and Leeds festival has told the BBC, (here), he has told the band he will pull the plug on their set if they arrive on stage late, as they did at Leeds in 2002, and more recently at their first Stateside concert appearance in four years at the Rock 'N Rev Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota where the band kept the crowds waiting for two hours after the previous act.

The band's appearance at Leeds eight years was over two hours late and landed the festival in trouble with the local council. Melvin Benn is quoted as saying, "If Guns N' Roses decide to take to stage as late as they did in Leeds some years ago then the performance just won't happen. I've had a very heavy warning from the local councils. There is a curfew - it's a very strict curfew."

He adds, "We got away with it once. We won't get away with it for a second time. Unfortunately, if the band chose not to take to the stage on time there's really nothing I can do. I won't be allowed to break the curfew."

"The truth is - it's threatening the viability of the festival. It threatens the licence. It really is quite important."

Last week the festival had to stop rumours that Guns N' Roses had cancelled their performance after a hoax tweet penned by someone who hacked into Rose's account.

Reading Festival happens at Little Johns Farm, Richfield Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, and Leeds Festival, at Bramham Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, both happen from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th August."

James, I am going with a 75% chance the tour gets cut short. If Axl makes 27 dates, I'll kiss your white shiny ass. 13

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

After reading that, I'll up the odds to 90%. They're not gonna take any shit. The article does bring up an interesting question though.... why pick GNR in the first place considering their history if you have a zero tolerance policy for showing up late?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thats what i thought as well james....

anyway i have no doubts that everything will go just fine for the euro tour, you guys are a bunch of negative nancy's 16 the guy;s twitter was hacked...let it go 13

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

So I am gathering, Axl is tight with DJ and so far, Ron and Tommy were completely in the dark on what went down.  DJ was in the know because his tweets were part of the cover up and since DJ loves to tweet and seems easier to control maybe cause he is the new guy, Axl chose him. This is my theory, and I know I could be wrong

I'll give you a perfect 10 for striking up a theory based on extremely little information.

After reading that, I'll up the odds to 90%. They're not gonna take any shit. The article does bring up an interesting question though.... why pick GNR in the first place considering their history if you have a zero tolerance policy for showing up late?

Yeah. Like; "I'm gonna buy this infected piece of meat, and I will eat it, but if I get sick, I'm gonna come down you all of you...haaaard".

It will most likely go just fine. You put way much thought into shit happening online.

Board footer