You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Jessica Alba pregnant

James wrote:

LOS ANGELES - Jessica Alba has revealed that she's pregnant, and that the father is her boyfriend, Cash Warren.

The couple revealed the exciting pregnancy news on Tuesday, according to a report in People.

'I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring/early summer,' Jessica's rep told People.

The couple has been dating since 2004 after they met on the set of 'The Fantastic Four.'

Last weekend, the couple was reportedly spotted shopping for a mattress and kissing at a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game.

Jessica is currently starring in the thriller 'Awake,' and can be seen in the upcoming films 'The Eye' and 'The Love Guru.' She was reportedly also in talks recently to make her Broadway debut in the revival of 'Speed-the-Plow.'

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I really like Alba, but its funny how they're spinning this(and so is the media) like these two have had an incredibly durable long term relationship. While Alba met him in 04, she spent the following years practically fucking anything that had a dick attached to it. Never photographed with the same dude twice, and eventually admitted that she liked one night stands. Nothing wrong with that of course, but its just a bit funny how its "spin control" time to give her a more wholesome image.

When I seen this headline, I was wondering if she even knew who the father was until I actually clicked on the article. I'll bet my left nut that this dude asks for a paterntity test just to make sure.

This article reminds me I need to go see Awake before it leaves theaters.

I think she needs to go on Maury 14

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

I love how the title of this thread reads "Jessica Alba pregnant by JamesLofton" cool

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Wasn't me 17

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'd still do her.

Board footer