You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Missing posts

James wrote:

We realize some type of glitch happened last night that removed all the posts from the previous 24-36 hours. Chances of those posts being restored are slim to none.

Just wanted to say that we are aware of the problem and your posts were not removed by staff members.

Here is a pic of Neemo and I about to lower downliner into the wormhole in an attempt to retrieve the posts.....

nfgtow.jpg

*Update*

He is now IN the wormhole, although we cant see him....

wish him luck.

2urxpgk.jpg

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Seems the host had a glitch and did a server wide restore of their latest backup. Dropped them an email to confirm but I doubt the posts can be restored. Sorry for the fuckup fella's, we're already looking into a new host for various reasons, this incident has only cemented the fact that a move is unavoidable sad

AtariLegend wrote:

^^ That's a bad joke Lofton, even by your standards.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Didn't we just move hosts downliner? and those pics remind me of The Descent.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Call me crazy, but this is the first thing I pictured after that post.

30.jpg
35.jpg

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It figures, I FINALLY got "The General" leak, posted it in the downloads section then deleted it from my computer because I didn't want Axl "Iron Fist" Rose to sue my ass. Now, it's lost in the Internet black hole.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll turn up again "soon" right?

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

c'mmon i almost get a heart  attack DO NOT JOKE about the General..... 18 18 18 18.... or you WILL HAVE AN ACCIDENT...... (theme from the Godfather here) *take a gun from the coat*...... DO YOU understand what im saying mmm??.......

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

the-godfather-posters.jpg
i pictured that this will happen after a while trying to fix it
Broken%20Computer.JPG

Board footer