You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: Need help with a band logo or pic.

strat0 wrote:

Hey guys any of you photoshopy type guys want to help me with coming up with a band logo or picture?

The band name is Entwined and we play rock. We're planning on playing a wide variety of stuff, from like Shinedown, to Sublime, to GN'R type stuff.

Much appreciated,
CJ

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Anyone?

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Ok guys any thoughts on the logo i made?

EntwinedLogo.jpg

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not bad. That looks more like an album cover than a logo.

As far as no one here creating one for you, we don't seem to have many artists here. Only people who are contributors in that regard on Evo are dreamline and elmir, and those two guys are professionals and don't have the time to be creating fan art for members here.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Yea I kno. I just figured I'd give it a shot. And as for it looking like an album cover that's cause i'm not too good with the whole logo thing. I'm still trying to think of something that would fit the name and look cool.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dont take these comments the wrong way, its meant as constructive critism not bashing, my apologies if it comes off wrong cuz i mean no disresepct at all

anyway, i'm more old school, i'd prefer to draw something by hand rather than generate it on the comupter, after i have somethign i like i may transfer it to a computer image, but i know that the younger crowd are more likely to start on the computer and skip the archaic step...anyway i digress

IMO you have too much goin on

you got hands, and dragons and tribal..pick a theme and stick with it..also what you ahve there seems feminine, not sure what kinda music you play, but that says love songs and easy rock, also like james said thats more of an album cover than a logo...a logo should be more simple

throw some blood and barbwire then we can talk wink

check these tattoo images i found

14036w.jpg
33n9ezl.jpg

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My 2c....

I would keep the hands...loose the dragons and the tribal.....consider setting it against a darker color than that blue maybe....if you're worried about it being too soft....i'd look at maybe wrapping one of the hands in barbed wire ala the heart thing above....or if u want the other stuff bad...maybe have one of the hands be tattooed...but the hands themselbes are a good idea and a good focus I think.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Yeah i kinda liked the hands thing. the barb wire things sounds cool so I guess I'll go play around in photoshop and see if i can get those hands wrapped a bit.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

Ok. Been playing around with this a little more.

newdesign.jpg

thoughts?

Board footer