You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Former Italian President: "911 was an inside job"

polluxlm wrote:

Former President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, made a statement last week in an article in one of the main newspapers in the country, Corriere Della Sera. He said 911 was an inside job performed by the CIA and the Mossad. This was well known in the intelligence community according to Cossiga.

It is claimed that Bin Laden admitted to the attacks on 911 and that he was the brain behind the operation...All the intelligence communities in America and Europe knew very well that these horrific acts was planned and acted out by the CIA and the Mossad - with help from the Zionistic establishment - to lay blame on the arabic people and install western power in the middle east.

Article (in Italian) http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_nove … c53b.shtml

This article is being heavily censored over here.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Bullshit.

nugdafied wrote:

If anyone cares to ever look it up on their own, there's all kinds of foreign intelligence people that all say 9/11 was an inside job. The US media would never dare show those interviews. They won't even show the WTC 7 "collapse".

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Bullshit.

Since its bullshit, can you tell me what two of those planes were doing at a Cleveland airport when they were supposedly already burnt to smithereens on the other side of the country?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Jameslofton wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Bullshit.

Since its bullshit, can you tell me what two of those planes were doing at a Cleveland airport when they were supposedly already burnt to smithereens on the other side of the country?

You mind showing me the proof of these planes landing in Cleveland?  You mind explaining the people that I personally know who had a direct family member die in those planes.  There's such a thing as being a skeptic (which is good) and another called being a fool and wanting to believe something out of emotional need.  The evidence is overwhelming that arab hi-jackers crashed 2 planes into the WTC and 1 plane into the Pentagon. 

Why is it that if one "eye witness" comes forward with a different story he is the one to be believed.  Thousands claim to be abducted by UFOs each year too.  Thousands have claimed to see Bigfoot.  Thousands have claimed to see Lockness.  Anyone else noticing a pattern here?  I have a feeling most Truthers buy into alot of other conspiracy theories as well.

I'm sorry, but anyone who believes the US government murdered thousands of its own all in an attempt to invade the ME is a fool and such comments do nothing but dishonor the dead.  The war in the ME may be in error and mishandled, but there doesn't have to be a conspiracy to make it so. 

James you seem to have become quite estranged from Bush the past several months and all of a sudden are repeating this Alex Jones garbage.  You're better than that.  Let's use some common sense.  If there was a govt conspiracy all the yahoos blasting "footage" on You Tube would be silenced.  There is no such thing as a secret and if it were true, someone would come forward with firsthand knowledge that actually was present and resides in America.

People are dying overseas while some of you entertain garbage like this.  Not even the wack job Kucinich claims the US attacked its own.

Randall Flagg

Also, is this article even legitimate or is it another piece of trash like the world weekly news?  I have a feeling this is some obscure paper trying to get attention.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The people that see a conspiracy see what they want to see.  If you want to blame the gov't for not doing things to stop it, that's great.  Blaming the gov't is ignorant.  Believing what you're told because it feeds your hatred of the gov't is foolish.  If there was a conspiracy, we would know it already.  The anti-gov't people are using the internet to float their propaganda as facts because the mainstream media won't touch it.  Why won't they touch it?  Because it's bullshit and there is no need to give it more attention than it already gets.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Bullshit.

You mind showing me the proof of these planes landing in Cleveland?  You mind explaining the people that I personally know who had a direct family member die in those planes.  There's such a thing as being a skeptic (which is good) and another called being a fool and wanting to believe something out of emotional need.  The evidence is overwhelming that arab hi-jackers crashed 2 planes into the WTC and 1 plane into the Pentagon. 

Why is it that if one "eye witness" comes forward with a different story he is the one to be believed.  Thousands claim to be abducted by UFOs each year too.  Thousands have claimed to see Bigfoot.  Thousands have claimed to see Lockness.  Anyone else noticing a pattern here?  I have a feeling most Truthers buy into alot of other conspiracy theories as well.

I'm sorry, but anyone who believes the US government murdered thousands of its own all in an attempt to invade the ME is a fool and such comments do nothing but dishonor the dead.  The war in the ME may be in error and mishandled, but there doesn't have to be a conspiracy to make it so. 

James you seem to have become quite estranged from Bush the past several months and all of a sudden are repeating this Alex Jones garbage.  You're better than that.  Let's use some common sense.  If there was a govt conspiracy all the yahoos blasting "footage" on You Tube would be silenced.  There is no such thing as a secret and if it were true, someone would come forward with firsthand knowledge that actually was present and resides in America.

People are dying overseas while some of you entertain garbage like this.  Not even the wack job Kucinich claims the US attacked its own.

Alex Jones has mentioned the Cleveland incident?? Care to point me in the direction of that? The whole Cleveland thing has flown under the radar for years and very few people acknowledge it or even know about it. People at the airport seen those planes, it was announced on local TV stations, and even the Mayor of Cleveland mentioned it. After the attacks were all over the news, this Cleveland incident was quickly swept under the rug. That whole 9/11 investigation wouldn't even acknowledge the incident.

This isn't "Satan in the smoke", "Bush ordered the attacks", etc. psychobabble. That incident really happened, and it should have been investigated.

I do agree with you that we didn't really need 9/11 as a reason to invade the Middle East. Hell, we were already there.

I think the world(especially us) were too quick to immediately point the blame and head on into war. Would investigating what happened in Cleveland lead to possible government involvement? Maybe. Would it lead to Al Queda involvement? Possibly. Israeli or some other country's involvement? Possibly. A combination of the three? Maybe.

People can keep secrets their entire lives. The JFK assassination to this day has not had a logical explanation given, so I doubt we see one concerning 9/11 anytime soon.

Don't throw that "dying overseas" line at me. While I may not agree with how this administration is destroying our country, I have always had the highest respect for our military. I have never insulted anyone who has served this country, whether in this war or any other.

Just because someone doesn't believe everything that happened that day in the way it supposedly happened does not mean they are shitting on the victims or the military.

Randall Flagg

James,

Don't you think it's possible that the people at the airport mis-spoke and the error was repeated?  When those miners were trapped in WV last year, someone reported that they were all found alive and the Governor repeated that.  It was quickly found to be false as we all know.  The media let's Howard Stern fans infiltrate it all the time because they want to get a juicy story and let down their guard.  All of the aforementioned is much more likely and probale rather than the real planes landing in some coverup.

I'm not saying you don't support the troops, I know how you feel and where you stand.  I'm simply saying that when people entertain this garbage (the US was behind 9/11) you do a dishonor to those who have died in the aftermath.  Iraq may have been mishandled, but calling that entire war effort a farce (which is what truthers do) is insulting to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.  I'm not insinuating you are, but others present are blatantly doing so.

James

James wrote:

Errors are certainly possible. They happen quite often as you mentioned. But if its an error, why did the original sources remove the articles instead of edit them? You cant even find the original story in the web archives anymore. Pretty fishy if you ask me.

I think the Iraq war helped fuel alot of the 9/11 "truth movement". I think even hardcore Bush supporters are now willing to admit that the war was a clusterfuck and completely unnecessary since the beginning. Which makes the loss of life even more tragic. When people look for reasons why a meaningless war had to take place, the first thing people will look at is 9/11 since it happened two years prior to the invasion.

Do some of the "truth" people have valid points? Yes. Are some of their claims outlandish? Certainly.

I believe a new investigation needs to be made into what happened on 9/11 so all the pieces of the puzzle can fall into place. That Pentagon bombing definitely needs to be investigated again.

Board footer