You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: GNR Evolution across the web......

Tommie wrote:

James this is a different myspace page?  I still have the old one I guess.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Tommie wrote:

James this is a different myspace page?  I still have the old one I guess.

Yeah, the old one is history. If I remembered the log in info I would delete it.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Any chance we can change the background on that myspace page? I cant read any of the text due to the way the logo repeats itself over and over smile

AtariLegend wrote:

No prizes for guessing who runs that myspace. That seriously made me crack up.

"I'm in love with Natalie Portman"... 16

That myspace has as much to do with M.I.A as it does "Gn'R".

James

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

That myspace has as much to do with M.I.A as it does "Gn'R".

A small banner that links to her page, one song in my player, and her being on the friends list makes it an MIA myspace page??

Glad you didn't see the page in late 08 when there was a pic of Jason and the trailer for F13. I'd get accused of running a Friday the 13th fan page.

You've been a part of this community long enough to realize that we are about other things besides just GNR.

If you hate the myspace page, don't even bother looking at our youtube channel. Its definitely not your cup of tea.

AtariLegend wrote:

I didn't say I hated it.

I do think the front page friends list has more one "M.I.A" reference... though, but that's hardly me trying to start an argument.

James

James wrote:

Well, back when I started the Evo page I was running two myspace pages, my own and this one. Got sick of doing both, and since I'm not even a huge myspace fan in the first place, I just abandoned my personal page and concentrated on doing one for this site. So it sort of turned into a personal/Evo myspace page.

Back in late 07/early 08, there was actually a LOT more personal crap on it until I realized I was going a bit overboard.

As far as our youtube channel goes, youtube and GNR reject 99% of the GNR vids I upload. Other artists reject 1%. Going by those stats, our youtube channel will always contain more non GNR vids than it does GNR vids.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Why is your youtube account suspended?

James

James wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Why is your youtube account suspended?

Apologies for the delayed response. Didn't notice it until today. I don't post in this section often.

Some dipshit obsessed with me flagged all our vids claiming copyright infringement and youtube suspended it.

Will get it going again in the near future. Not a big youtube junkie so I had pretty much forgot about it not long after the incident.

Board footer