You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Words/Phrases that I fucking hate!

Gunslinger wrote:

There are some words/phrases that absolutely make me cringe when I hear them.  I'll tell you mine and maybe you guys can share some that you hate in return.  22

1. "We" are having a baby...fuck you, WE ain't having shit.  The girl is the one popping that little bundle of joy out and is probably hating you at about the same time the "miracle of birth" is happening! 16  Unless you have a vagina you aren't having a baby...you just helped start the process!

2. "Metrosexual"...again, fuck you.  Same pansy that came up with "WE are having a baby" must be behind this one.  I'm a guy and if I am concerned about my looks (when I go out) it's because I happen to like girls which is because I'm a heterosexual, not some made-up lame-ass word like metrosexual.

3. The "N" word...drumroll please, and a 1, a 2, and a big FUCK YOU!  A racial slur is a racial slur period, bottom line and end of story.  Why the fuck does/should one race get such special consideration?

i for one enjoy being offended

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I hate when a black dude(or a wannabe) says "aight" every five seconds. Its nauseating.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I hate when a black dude(or a wannabe) says "aight" every five seconds. Its nauseating.

Haha, same with "foo."

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

2. "Metrosexual"...again, fuck you.  Same pansy that came up with "WE are having a baby" must be behind this one.  I'm a guy and if I am concerned about my looks (when I go out) it's because I happen to like girls which is because I'm a heterosexual, not some made-up lame-ass word like metrosexual.

If someone tries to give me shit by calling me a Metrosexual I turn around and call them a Hermaphrodude - that usually shuts em up as everyone around then starts laughing at them instead.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Aussie wrote:

If someone tries to give me shit by calling me a Metrosexual I turn around and call them a Hermaphrodude - that usually shuts em up as everyone around then starts laughing at them instead.

I like that one man! 16  That gets karma.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

"Y' know what I'm sayin'?"

"Whateeever"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

1. "We" are having a baby...fuck you, WE ain't having shit.  The girl is the one popping that little bundle of joy out and is probably hating you at about the same time the "miracle of birth" is happening! 16  Unless you have a vagina you aren't having a baby...you just helped start the process!

ever witness childbirth? 18 or dealth with a pregnant woman for 9-10 months? 16

while its the woman who deals with the event on a physical & psycological level i was just as drained emotioanlly and it was hard man....then of course you gotta deal with the baby afterwards and all the emotional highs and lows that go along with the child rearing process, yes women do alot of the work but fathers have a very important role as well....

and man worrying about the baby and your wife at the same time...its a frightening experience and wonderful at the same time...

i dunno about you but my wife and i have had 2 baby's we had 2 beautiful babys, my wife gave birth to them....but WE had them

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

More then that I hate hearing "Know what I'm sayin'" after every word or two in a sentence.

aight! i'll stop then....ya know what i'm sayin?

Board footer