You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Time traveller caught on film in 1928?

Tommie wrote:
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe thats it huh? good find tommie

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

These are interesting things to look at and speculate on.  This link has some good potential explanations for the pic that James posted.

http://forgetomori.com/2010/fortean/tim … eum-photo/

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Very interesting stuff. What do you guys think of the parallel reality theory? I had a roommate in college explain it to me. I'd never heard of it before and it blew my mind. The idea of someone in another dimension living the same life I'm living...trippy shit. haha

I've read about that stuff as well. There could possibly be many dimensions occurring at this very moment and every now and then there are glitches in the 'matrix', which lead to bizarre occurrences recorded throughout history.

Anyone remember that WWII story where that group of soldiers saw some ancient battle from hundreds of years before happening for a few seconds and then it vanished?

Isn't DCK some kind of historian on that era? You remember the story I'm talking about?

As far as this case goes, think I'll wait awhile before closing the case. Its funny how quickly our society wants to debunk unexplained things. Think the short attention span has something to do with it. They want it debunked quickly so they can move on to the next thing.

Can someone find me footage of someone having a conversation with their hearing aid?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I don't know that but i'd love to hear that story if anyone does.

While i'm not sure this footage is conclusive for timetravel i think, as someone else said, the lack of cell towers is not an issue. If you can transmit a person back in time, surely they could easily transmit radio or something forward as well.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Very interesting stuff. What do you guys think of the parallel reality theory? I had a roommate in college explain it to me. I'd never heard of it before and it blew my mind. The idea of someone in another dimension living the same life I'm living...trippy shit. haha

I've read about that stuff as well. There could possibly be many dimensions occurring at this very moment and every now and then there are glitches in the 'matrix', which lead to bizarre occurrences recorded throughout history.

Anyone remember that WWII story where that group of soldiers saw some ancient battle from hundreds of years before happening for a few seconds and then it vanished?

Isn't DCK some kind of historian on that era? You remember the story I'm talking about?

As far as this case goes, think I'll wait awhile before closing the case. Its funny how quickly our society wants to debunk unexplained things. Think the short attention span has something to do with it. They want it debunked quickly so they can move on to the next thing.

Can someone find me footage of someone having a conversation with their hearing aid?

I have heard of the WWII story, but it doesn't ring a bell. Wasn't it a WWI thing?

I do remember a very odd event from Yorkshire back in the 1930's. A pilot is flying around, he suddenly looks down and sees an airport full of yellow planes. Problem was, there were no yellow planes around like that back then. However, coming 1940's, this specific Yorkshire airfield did get yellow planes a decade later for training purposes.

They also say that during digs in York, way underground, they have seen Roman troops marching by them. Like some form of glitch in time. The Romans did not see the diggers, they just kept walking like they were parading down the main street. Like a recording of time.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

The guy introducing the video can't even keep a straight face while he's introducing the video lol. Obviously just having some fun.

Fun to think about I guess but there's no conclusive or even close to conclusive evidence here.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Here's a version of the Roman thing. That's some freaky shit:

http://www.britannia.com/history/legend … kgt05.html

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

The guy introducing the video can't even keep a straight face while he's introducing the video lol. Obviously just having some fun.

Fun to think about I guess but there's no conclusive or even close to conclusive evidence here.

yeah i posted a link to that thing tommie posted yesterday and someone has deleted it off the guys youtube comments...and someone else mentioned posts being deleted so i dunno, seems this guy is trying hard to make this into more than it is..not interested in debunking, just interested in making as big of buzz as possible

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Board footer