You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Stolen Motorcyle (myspace bulletin)

Neemo wrote:

i just gotta wonder if the band actually even knows about it being stolen let alone ot being posted on an official band page...

funny how it was stolen last night yet its already posted...meanwhile in the world of GnR NOTHING happens that fast haha. 16

again I gotta wonder if Axl even knows about this particular "bulletin update thing" ...

IF he doesnt he may be pissed...if he does know about it then, yes, it is a pretty shitty thing to do to us fans

honestly i dont even know what to say...its a friggin joke like seriously all i can do is shake my head and laugh at this point...

Dizzy is touring with his dudes, Rons making a new album, Franks touring with his buddies...fortus almost toured but someone got sick...Finck and Pittman are always silent so really the last peice here is Tommy....iif TOmmy decides to do something here in the next month then we might as well write off the next year...it all hinges on an update so we know where fuck the damn album stands yet were hearing about a roadies motor bike....its beyond silly

in the meantime...the guy who you;d last expect to be promoting GnR....Slash is keeping the name going...he could be plugging the shit outta VR but all his stuff hes got right now is abotu GnR...its weird

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

This is beyond ridiculous now.  Anyone think it's a hoax or something?  I mean, the guy's name in Dan Druff... You think some Head & Shoulders would help solve the crime?  Either way, this is bullshit.  First update we get from GNR and this is it.  What do they think?  The guy who stole the bike is a GNR fan and will realize what he did and return the bike so that his favourite band will be happy?  This is so stupid.

Boston George
 Rep: 1 

Backslash wrote:

This is beyond ridiculous now.  Anyone think it's a hoax or something?  I mean, the guy's name in Dan Druff... You think some Head & Shoulders would help solve the crime?  Either way, this is bullshit.  First update we get from GNR and this is it.  What do they think?  The guy who stole the bike is a GNR fan and will realize what he did and return the bike so that his favourite band will be happy?  This is so stupid.

Agreed.

GN'R post 1996 = Snooze City   neutral

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Well I added his hotmail address to msn, so I'll tell you if anything happens.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Backslash wrote:

It isn't a hoax. Someone at mygnr actually looked up this guy. He really exists.

Changed the title of the thread because it's not an update.   Which is sad because you'd think by now we would hear something besides this.

Anyone gotta a link to this myspace page?   I never knew GNR to have an official page run by them.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yes.

Didn't know they had an official one there are so damn many.  Thanks

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
Backslash wrote:

It isn't a hoax. Someone at mygnr actually looked up this guy. He really exists.

Lol, I think this guy Dan Druff played bass in the video for QOTSA's Little Sister. But I may be wrong, I used to follow QOTSA a lot more, and thought at the time 'They replaced Oliveri with something called Dan Druff?!'

Expect a press release soon saying Slash stole it and burnt the seat with cigarettes.

Board footer