You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Wiki Leaks

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Wow we're back here again hmm

What are we 7?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sure, what the hell. I'm having alot of fun.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I had actually written a big reply, but ya. You 2 are right this is shit.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If wikileaks was all about making information public, then why aren't they making all of it public?  If you're really interested in having a civil discussion, try to explain that without putting any spin or propaganda out there.

Nice point you make actually. Why is he holding off? Maybe to get more attention? I don't know for sure.

As for political agenda, I don't see one. He has no affiliation. He's barely affiliated to his own country let alone any political stance.

I can't see what agenda he id furthering to be honest. even wikileaks is a non profit organisation.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I think maybe if they released it all at once it would be too much information that some would end up passing under the radar and not getting the attention it deserves. By releasing it in small bursts people get to look at it all in more detail...........maybe.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If wikileaks was all about making information public, then why aren't they making all of it public?  If you're really interested in having a civil discussion, try to explain that without putting any spin or propaganda out there.

Nice point you make actually. Why is he holding off? Maybe to get more attention? I don't know for sure.

As for political agenda, I don't see one. He has no affiliation. He's barely affiliated to his own country let alone any political stance.

I can't see what agenda he id furthering to be honest. even wikileaks is a non profit organisation.

The only agenda would be if they're an intelligence front being used as a Hegellian device to usher in a couple of new patriot acts. But so far that is a bit of a stretch to asssume (not to say somebody won't attempt it after the fact, that's very likely if not inevitable).

A controlled leak to gauge interest and maximize attention seems a fair assumption, but until the show trial gives Assange the chamber we just don't know.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

True and if this turned out to be just a fucking ploy sweet lord jesus. That's pretty fucking scary.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I think maybe if they released it all at once it would be too much information that some would end up passing under the radar and not getting the attention it deserves. By releasing it in small bursts people get to look at it all in more detail...........maybe.

Time shall tell. I just want to see what the poison pill is

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hopefully the banking documents that are supposed to be released in January will be the bomb.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

he he. January. It's like he's saying. Enjoy your last christmas before I unleash the beast

Board footer