You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: 9 Year Old Rehearsing on Vocals with GN'R

monkeychow wrote:

I thought it was very cool.

I guess I see what D means that it's not like AFD era dangerous...but it's nice for there to be a human side to things sometimes...and being nice to a little kid and giving her a dream experience like this seems like a pretty awesome thing for Ron to do.

Although I totally thought the same thing as Aussie about the sound mix...but maybe the phone was right next to the guitar or something.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I'm surprised a kid like that knows anything about Guns let alone songs from Chinese Democracy. Good parenting. 9

And CITR too, that really surprised me.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Actually...it would crack me up if the sound mixer set the levels for a 9yo girl voice.....then Axl comes out in full form with an 06 era "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" scream and the first few rows are instantaneously melted...

Ali - stand back a few rows tonight just incase this happens...

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Aussie wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I'm surprised a kid like that knows anything about Guns let alone songs from Chinese Democracy. Good parenting. 9

And CITR too, that really surprised me.

Yep. Didn't expect that as a song from Chinese that she would want to sing. I agree that the sound system needed to be fixed and her mic wasn't on all the way; but oh well.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
-D- wrote:

I expect that from Jon Bon Jovi but not from most dangerous band in the world

I guess I just don't get the logic there.

If this was some promotional shit on MTV D would have a point. That would be tacky considering their image.

But as far as I can tell this is just the parents or whoever that uploaded a fun experience on youtube.

I'm surprised a kid like that knows anything about Guns let alone songs from Chinese Democracy. Good parenting.

Yeah, with idols like that she'll be working a pole and a drug addiction in no time. 16

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Very nice gesture from BB, regardless if he plays for the most dangerous band in the world, they're not the most egotistical band in the world.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Yeah, with idols like that she'll be working a pole and a drug addiction in no time. 16

When I was at uni I worked part time in a newsagent to pay the bills. I knew a girl who was a stripper and enrolled in the same course I was doing. At first i thought all kinds of pro-feminist thoughts that it was abhorrent that she needed to do it. Then I considered it. I worked on my feet all day for like $12 an hour. She shows her vagina to old guys - without letting them touch -  for like $50 per 3 songs - which is what? Like 10-15 mins? In one shift she'd clear like what I did in a week in my legit job. Makes you wonder wink

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Sorry.. Im one of those dickheads that don't find kids "Cute" LOL so take me with a grain of salt here.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:
faldor wrote:

I believe this is the same 9 year old who brought a sign to a show about her love for Bumblefoot, and it got confiscated by security.

I think these are two different girls.  The one with the sign ended up being invited to meet DJ Ashba backstage, and if I remember right it was on Ashba's birthday.

Here is a link to some pictures of Chloeparis on stage with DJ Ashba at the Houston show last November:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/blue … l/1062613/

She loves the hell out of BBF, and CITR is her favorite GNR song.  The video Russ posted is on Chloe's mom's YouTube page.  There is another video of her singing CITR on Rockband, and she actually does a really good job of it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer