You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bach Interviewed on SmartAss Radio

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:
elmir wrote:

guys....i've been trying to keep this a secret...but can't anymore....

Axl has been trying to get Tracey and Roberta back into the fold, but neither of them is available at the moment (tracey had a kid, roberta is somewhere in mexico), so in a desperate rush to find a backing vocalist, he phoned Baz and offered him a job....no longer as a support act, but as part of the main show....now he can yell for the duration of the whole 3 hour set...and not just for one song....

now wonder this has changed his life....he gets to stare at axl's ass and blow air kisses to it the whole night...

Elmir is this an attempt at comedy? I am NOT fucking amused at this lame ass spam........w.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Bumble4tus wrote:
elmir wrote:

guys....i've been trying to keep this a secret...but can't anymore....

Axl has been trying to get Tracey and Roberta back into the fold, but neither of them is available at the moment (tracey had a kid, roberta is somewhere in mexico), so in a desperate rush to find a backing vocalist, he phoned Baz and offered him a job....no longer as a support act, but as part of the main show....now he can yell for the duration of the whole 3 hour set...and not just for one song....

now wonder this has changed his life....he gets to stare at axl's ass and blow air kisses to it the whole night...

Elmir is this an attempt at comedy? I am NOT fucking amused at this lame ass spam........w.

I'm thinking it was just a harmless joke that doesn't warrant such an over reaction 22

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yeah really. Not sure where all the hostility is coming from.

My thoughts exactly! We were just spammed in every active thread by bumble4tus' anger!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

Take a couple valium and get a breath of fresh air.:thumbup:

Also get Kala and pop it into your cd player or Ipod and listen to something relevant you've missed out on while taking this CD soap opera way too seriously.:mosh:

Or watch No Country for Old Men or something.:haha:

I understand the various stages of frustration for GNR fans over CD(which I am over), but there's no need in taking that frustration out on fellow members here.

Hell, Elmir has been in the GNR community for years and has NEVER done anything that would warrant those types of remarks.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

well it was...but clearly unsuccessful....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
elmir wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

well it was...but clearly unsuccessful....

LOL!!!

Pretty dry

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:

Sarcasm is so underrated and attempts at double entendres apparently miss their intended mark...makes you feel Like Strother Martin...

Hey Devil's Advocate, I didn't realize Hell was in Minnesota

Board footer