You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: i need glasses

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been wearing glasses since high school. It'll be fine. Eventually I just went to tinting them like sunglasses and wearing them all the time, rock star style.

Most people have no clue that I wear Rx glasses. I usually have to tell them.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

im not to worried about it tbh...its just weird....and whats even weirder is that i can pin point it to the exact time of day where it started...or where it seemed to start...just strange that all of a sudden its bad enough that i need glasses....one morning i was fine...that afternoon i was getting dizzy spells hmm

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Weird. I forgot when it started with me, but I do remember I started getting ghost vision, and seeing double. I had no clue it was just my vision slowly going until I saw a doctor.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

im not to worried about it tbh...its just weird....and whats even weirder is that i can pin point it to the exact time of day where it started...or where it seemed to start...just strange that all of a sudden its bad enough that i need glasses....one morning i was fine...that afternoon i was getting dizzy spells hmm

Stay aware of it...it's possible it could be something else causing it.

synapse
 Rep: -1 

synapse wrote:

Now you can see better, you will be able to hear better too........

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

I also had to get glasses about six months ago. I need them mainly for work and school, and don't wear them as often as I should otherwise. I get horrible headaches when using the computer for any length of time without them. I am also light-sensitive and the glasses help manage that as well.

I don't love them, but I'm happy I have them.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Stay aware of it...it's possible it could be something else causing it.

I didn't see this until now, and I don't want to scare the hell out of you Neemo, but I feel like I should point out that this seems very close to how symptoms of MS first manifested in a friend of mine.

Could easily be nothing more than getting older, but as Buzz said, be sure to stay aware of it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the dizzyness has actually stopped since wearing the glasses while working

but yea i try to keep aware of what my body is telling me...hopefully its just saying you are  getting older treat yourself better

i've been eating better lately too....need to start walking

getting old sucks

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So late last week I found out I need glasses

Was kinda freaking me out cuz I have been getting dizzy spells for a few weeks
I went to my first eye exam ever and optometrist says its because my straw are over worked and tired, so yeah I get a pair I'd glasses this week....it will be weird, hell it was weird/hard for my wife and I to pick out a pair of frames

Will take some getting used to that's for sure

Quick-How many fingers am I holding up? 16

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Neemo wrote:

getting old sucks

It's a lot more work. You have to work twice as hard to get about half the results.

Turn it around with the diet and exercise. You'll be glad you did.

Board footer