You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: john fogerty: i wrote a song for everyone

polluxlm wrote:

The original is superior of course, but this ain't bad. Old John should perhaps consider hanging it up though. That voice was pretty spent.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I thought he sounded a bit like zakk wylde 16

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Honestly, I thought John Fogerty's parts were the worst part of the song. Seems like he has lost his voice.

Dave Grohl sounds great though!

I was thinking that but didn't wanna say it. 16

I'll go ahead and third that. 

I'm actually pretty disappointed by that fact too.  I was hoping this album would be really good.  If this song is any indication I would say they'll be a lot of wishing it was just a CCR tribute album.

Edit:  Actually, I hadn't seen the list of artists, I just heard it was happening.  Now that I look at the people that article lists, I really don't care much about the album at all.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Plus isn't that what Creedance Clearwater Revisited was for when the rest of the band came together without John.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Honestly, I thought John Fogerty's parts were the worst part of the song. Seems like he has lost his voice.

Dave Grohl sounds great though!

I was thinking that but didn't wanna say it. 16

I'll go ahead and third that. 

I'm actually pretty disappointed by that fact too.  I was hoping this album would be really good.  If this song is any indication I would say they'll be a lot of wishing it was just a CCR tribute album.

Edit:  Actually, I hadn't seen the list of artists, I just heard it was happening.  Now that I look at the people that article lists, I really don't care much about the album at all.

Yeah my excitement has dropped. Still interested in hearing what he does with Bob Seger though.

Board footer