You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Who here is going to Coachella?

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Is a live string confirmed? Need Gibbo to record it for me. I won't be able to watch the stream because I will be there making out with Kourtney Kardashian to Rocket Queen.

Be careful to not get her pregnant. She's a fertile girl. 16

Have fun SG! Hope you get to see the AFD 5 for at least a few songs. You deserve it at that price. But if not, try to enjoy the show anyway. Axl, Slash, and Duff will make any pain go away.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Coachella would sellout in an hour even if William Hung was the headliner. Unfortunately for GNR fans who don't have tickets yet they'll likely skyrocket due to scalpers. Announce an AFD reunion and they'll skyrocket again.

It'll be interesting to see how that crowd reacts.  They'll go bat shit for Jungle, SCOM, NR, and PC. Might not know any other songs. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Coachella would sellout in an hour even if William Hung was the headliner.

16 16 16 16

Fuck u make me laugh sometimes....How do u remember these things?

Someone should do a Mashup of him with a video of Slash

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

If I was younger and didn't have all the responsibilities of family and career, I'd be there. 

Its been 10 years since I flew across country to see the band come back at the Hammerstein.    Those were awesome days, but life is different now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

If I was younger and didn't have all the responsibilities of family and career, I'd be there. 

Its been 10 years since I flew across country to see the band come back at the Hammerstein.    Those were awesome days, but life is different now.

I am 36 and don't need to be doing this shit. My GF is livid I have money for this but not her ring. But this may be my only chance to see them

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

I am 36 and don't need to be doing this shit. My GF is livid I have money for this but not her ring. But this may be my only chance to see them

Please post a picture of said GF so I can make a decision on whether you should get the ring instead of Coachella tickets. axl

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

We are close in age, 35 here.  Yep, do it before you get married and have kids.     That's when it all changes.    If I was single, I would probably be right there with you.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

You guys really let me down. Planning this is a nightmare. Having some fellow gunners to help me out would be awesome right about now.

Tejas, I will send pics later

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You guys really let me down. Planning this is a nightmare. Having some fellow gunners to help me out would be awesome right about now.

Tejas, I will send pics later

Probably should have gotten the ring instead of tickets to Hipster Heaven.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

yeah i drive hours with KV to NYC for the first hammerstein gig.  It was cool meeting a lot of people from the boards while meeting in line.  Those were fun days indeed.

Board footer