You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R Reunion Prediction

Axlin16 wrote:

I had some Chinese food (of all things) today, and I received a Fortune Cookie.

The Fortune Cookie read...

"A family reunion in the coming months will be a tremendous success!"

I kid you not, lmao 16

GN'R & Evo is Family and here's to the Reunion and Chinese Leftovers!!!

14 9

G n' F' n' R's 2016!!!!

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

We may as well take it as seriously as Eddie Trunk. 16

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Well that's it. The whole thing will implode before they leave Coachella thanks to that damn fortune cookie.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Don't jinx it!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Something Something...STARTS NOW!!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I had a dream about the reunion last night 16 It ended with me in tears because I missed the show (which was in London btw, not Coachella). I'd got shitfaced with Adler at my brothers wedding, then Izzy/Duff walked in and said we were both banned from the concert 14

This is the first and hopefully last time I ever dream about GNR. Much prefer the ones with Scarlett Johansen or Kiera Knightley tongue

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Only GNR dream I remember was many years ago and I was standing in some park(god only knows where) and GNR were performing off in the distance and it was a song I never heard before. This was during that silent era...about a couple years before the leaks.

Strange how your mind is capable of constructing a song that doesn't even exist.

Great fortune cookie. if it had lottery numbers on the back maybe you should play them. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
julita wrote:

We may as well take it as seriously as Eddie Trunk. 16

I was about to tell you to update your siggy but I see you've already done it.

No shit. Trunk used to be the guy to break news in rock/metal, but he's too branded now, and has become a parody of himself in ways. I enjoy his straight-forward, no bullshit manner, but he picks and chooses who he criticizes, and throws the word "friend" around too much for people I think don't give a damn about him.

The other day I saw/heard an interview with him talking about the GN'R reunion, and although Eddie never used the word himself, he was described by Consequence of Sound as "Guns N' Roses #1 Fan -- Eddie Trunk", all of the sudden with the reunion he's GNR's #1 fan, when Eddie himself in the past has publicly said he wasn't a big fan of GN'R back in the day, he thought Appetite was a good rock record, but was overrated, and hated and despised when people called GN'R a metal band when they weren't. He also said he didn't care for the Illusions and thought Chinese was okay.

Now he's buddies with Slash, Gilby & Steven and suddenly he's their #1 fan.

roll

I still think he's the best hardcore rock/metal interviewer out there though.

polluxlm wrote:

Don't jinx it!

So we're Cubs fans now. If we even say the phrase "Win the World Series", we've jinxed it, it's all over, we ruined it. 14

tejastech08 wrote:

Well that's it. The whole thing will implode before they leave Coachella thanks to that damn fortune cookie.

Blame It On The Falun Gong

But the good news is, we're gonna get a GN'R album of nothing but Adele & Lana Del Rey covers called "The Lo Mein Incident?"

Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Something Something...STARTS NOW!!!

I hope to God that is the name of the next album. That'd be so friggin' perfect!

Will wrote:

I had a dream about the reunion last night 16 It ended with me in tears because I missed the show (which was in London btw, not Coachella). I'd got shitfaced with Adler at my brothers wedding, then Izzy/Duff walked in and said we were both banned from the concert 14

This is the first and hopefully last time I ever dream about GNR. Much prefer the ones with Scarlett Johansen or Kiera Knightley tongue

Black Widow ftw

And I want to personally go on record, and say for all those people that keep bugging that girl from "Force Awakens" that played Rey (Daisy Ridley) and how much she looks like a young Kiera Knightley...

She looks NOTHING like Kiera Knightly. She looks better, and it pisses her off when people do it, so they need to stop.

James Lofton wrote:

Only GNR dream I remember was many years ago and I was standing in some park(god only knows where) and GNR were performing off in the distance and it was a song I never heard before. This was during that silent era...about a couple years before the leaks.

Strange how your mind is capable of constructing a song that doesn't even exist.

Great fortune cookie. if it had lottery numbers on the back maybe you should play them. 16

Wow, never thought about the Lottery #'s. Maybe I should've rushed out for that Powerball ticket, lol.

As for GN'R dreams, the only dreams i've ever had were music-related.

How's this for something weird...

Years ago, like you, also during the dark period from 2003-2005, I had a dream that I was on my laptop playing Chinese Democracy (obviously years before it was released), and there was this Moby-ish song (now I knew about Moby producing stuff then), and I heard Axl's vocals, heard some of the chorus, but mostly remembered the melody. I would hum it afterwards, and this went on. Somehow I just felt in my heart/gut, that it was "Prostitute". I don't know why, but I did.

Fast-forward to 2008. "New Song #2" leaks, and although most, if not almost all of the lyrics were new to me, the instrumentals struck me like the power of God. It was the EXACT song, with the EXACT melody that was in my head back in the mid-2000's a few years earlier from that dream.

That's why then I kept saying "New Song #2" was Prostitute, even before the lyrics were deciphered.

I just didn't say anything then, because I feared being lambasted and called crazy, but yeah.

Maybe I Remote Viewed the future or some shit that night and had no clue what was going on.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Had a GNR dream last night, they had release some triple album. Announced it half way through the Coachella set and the release date was... "NOW". Only heard one song before I got woken up, it was called "Oh You" and Axl sounded killer. The album came in this almost filofax style case with speakers built into it for playing the album... It was gun metal grey.

And same, any dream I've had in the past with GN'R always related to hearing new music. Don't get those for other bands, but most other bands don't do musical famines.

Sky Dog wrote:

that's funny. axl

Board footer