You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: So whose back

johndivney wrote:

Don't understand why they go to those busier forums. Monkey was more appreciated & loved here.. Or maybe not, who knows really.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Don't understand why they go to those busier forums. Monkey was more appreciated & loved here.. Or maybe not, who knows really.

He said he may come here and post later tonight.. I told him you missed him... awe.. haha..

He doesn't post at mygnr from what I know...

Bono posts there, MyGNR, some and I talk to Bono on a regular basis too.  He is doing well.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Monkeychow is awesome that'd be great if he would start posting here again

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Clearly there was some drama a few years ago while James was away....  I would hope now that old shit is in the past lol.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

He said he may come here and post later tonight.. I told him you missed him... awe.. haha..

He doesn't post at mygnr from what I know...

Bono posts there, MyGNR, some and I talk to Bono on a regular basis too.  He is doing well.

Aye Bono can go fuck himself. I do miss MC tho, not ashamed to admit it!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Whatever happened to CrimeSlunkScene? tongue I need his help to back up a conspiracy theory.

Was he the guy who had the alt track listing for the official release?

No you're thinking of someone else. I'll try and dig that up.

Smoking Guns wrote:

He is the guy that started his own forum.

www.thegnrsyndicate.com

Nice site. Still up. Dead forum though.

That wasn't CSS's site.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Did you guys visit the syndicate?  I am the only poster there since 2011... hahaha.

I used to post at The Syndicate back then.

-----

johndivney wrote:

Aye Bono can go fuck himself. I do miss MC tho, not ashamed to admit it!

Smoking Guns wrote:

Clearly there was some drama a few years ago while James was away....  I would hope now that old shit is in the past lol.

------

Yes that horrid fiasco happened during my hiatus and I did a huge disservice to this great community by not being here to deal with that bullshit and it's certainly not happening again on my watch. It's in the past and that's most definitely where it's going to stay.

Monkeychow has always been one of my all time favorite forum members and when coming back last year I was disappointed by his absence. I would love for him to come back and he's certainly welcome here.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Monkey is a great dude, and so is Bono!  Both great guys I chat with on a regular basis. Really good people.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Bono was banned, if I remember correctly, and if that were ever undone, you'd probably never see me again.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I never hated Bono. Not sure that's a ringing endorsement but not sure how else to put it.  Some posters I just never feel too affiliated with & I read these names but they sorta blend together.  Miss them tho, we had some great posters on this forum, and topics. Always was interesting site to browse considering it's a Guns N Roses forum?!  Most people would think it would be dead here, it almost was.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I miss Monkey. He was one of the peace keepers and his track with Bugs Skully kicked ass. Bono is alright, I've had a few good chats with him and some of his alternative accounts before he got banned.

Board footer