You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

polluxlm wrote:

Fortus' case is one of time served and an easy going personality. He's also not half bad on the guitar.

Been part of the band a long time, never rocked the boat, always tried to give something to the fans even though for the most part there was nothing to give. Also never came off like a fake ala DJ or a whiner ala Ron. He's got a little of Izzy, a little of Duff. Part of the family basically.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

Olorin wrote:

Richard shit on Slash a few times over the years, he hadnt even met him and he made some barbed comments towards him in interviews based off what Axl's camp was wailing and whining over. Bet he wishes he kept his mouth shut, but to be fair, if theres one thing that Axl's employees have proved, is that they dont just have a brass neck, they have fucking rhinoceros hide's on them!

Dizzy must be pissed at this reunion, no longer will he get the 2nd loudest cheer during the band introductions, to the back of the queue you go tambourine boy 14

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Richard shit on Slash a few times over the years, he hadnt even met him and he made some barbed comments towards him in interviews based off what Axl's camp was wailing and whining over. Bet he wishes he kept his mouth shut, but to be fair, if theres one thing that Axl's employees have proved, is that they dont just have a brass neck, they have fucking rhinoceros hide's on them!

Dizzy must be pissed at this reunion, no longer will he get the 2nd loudest cheer during the band introductions, to the back of the queue you go tambourine boy 14

I don't recall Richard saying anything bad about Slash. More along the lines that he wouldn't comment or play with him in public out of respect for Axl. I think they played at the same festival or something, so the question was posed.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Richard shit on Slash a few times over the years, he hadnt even met him and he made some barbed comments towards him in interviews based off what Axl's camp was wailing and whining over. Bet he wishes he kept his mouth shut, but to be fair, if theres one thing that Axl's employees have proved, is that they dont just have a brass neck, they have fucking rhinoceros hide's on them!

Dizzy must be pissed at this reunion, no longer will he get the 2nd loudest cheer during the band introductions, to the back of the queue you go tambourine boy 14

I don't recall Richard saying anything bad about Slash. More along the lines that he wouldn't comment or play with him in public out of respect for Axl. I think they played at the same festival or something, so the question was posed.

He said some back handed shit...  I don't give a shit enough to look it up but yes he did say some comments.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Richard shit on Slash a few times over the years, he hadnt even met him and he made some barbed comments towards him in interviews based off what Axl's camp was wailing and whining over. Bet he wishes he kept his mouth shut, but to be fair, if theres one thing that Axl's employees have proved, is that they dont just have a brass neck, they have fucking rhinoceros hide's on them!

Dizzy must be pissed at this reunion, no longer will he get the 2nd loudest cheer during the band introductions, to the back of the queue you go tambourine boy 14

I don't recall Richard saying anything bad about Slash. More along the lines that he wouldn't comment or play with him in public out of respect for Axl. I think they played at the same festival or something, so the question was posed.

He said some back handed shit...  I don't give a shit enough to look it up but yes he did say some comments.

Does anyone give a shit enough to look it up? Because I don't recall any of those comments. I can't find anything through Internet searches. Do you remember the context of what he supposedly said about Slash?

This is the closest thing I could find. Not exactly tearing him a new one.

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-richar … out-music/

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

Olorin wrote:

.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

Olorin wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I dont give a shit to look it up, but i remember, Faldor your a drunken maniac, who['d expect you to remember, you're a sensitive soul...  Not like me smile

I remember on the otherhand my wee Padawan...

Look up Richard talkking about Slash's book, or his first solo album...

Nevermind the BS he spewed about New GNR taking on the worlds.... Wee Dickies Mouth flapped many a time...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

Olorin wrote:

Sorry I fucked it axl

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

AtariLegend wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:

I don't recall Richard saying anything bad about Slash. More along the lines that he wouldn't comment or play with him in public out of respect for Axl. I think they played at the same festival or something, so the question was posed.

He said some back handed shit...  I don't give a shit enough to look it up but yes he did say some comments.

Does anyone give a shit enough to look it up? Because I don't recall any of those comments. I can't find anything through Internet searches. Do you remember the context of what he supposedly said about Slash?

This is the closest thing I could find. Not exactly tearing him a new one.

http://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-richar … out-music/

Yes, that's the most negative thing I've seen too tongue. I only remember him saying he didn't play on a track with Slash years ago, out of respect (possibly paraphrasing this word) for Axl too.

I looked and I couldn't find anything interesting, except Canter not debunking Fortus being asked to join Slash's band a few years ago. He didn't confirm it either, he just said he didn't know. Which was slightly interesting since I've seen Canter get Slash to debunk things a few years back via email.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES Rumor: IZZY STRADLIN To Take Limited Role In Reunion Rea

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I dont give a shit to look it up, but i remember, Faldor your a drunken maniac, who['d expect you to remember, you're a sensitive soul...  Not like me smile

I remember on the otherhand my wee Padawan...

Look up Richard talkking about Slash's book, or his first solo album...

Nevermind the BS he spewed about New GNR taking on the worlds.... Wee Dickies Mouth flapped many a time...

A simple "wrong" would've done just fine! Your description of me is pretty accurate though. Cheers to that. 5

I honestly don't recall these ill words Richard spoke of Slash. I do remember him pumping up the band during the CD era, saying things that didn't quite come to fruition. Who of us didn't though, right?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB